RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: hartling

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Then what is the job about, gives me ntr vibes, well I hope the mc we'll be blackmailing her
i dont doubt her job could've lead to an NTR route in MC's original timeline.

but in this new timeline MC seems to be able to prevent that.

the question is how he intends to do that as each girl has more than one route.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Probably one of the most engaging Visual Novel's I've read from the get-go. Hope this project fairs well because the initial parts alone are so good.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b
Apr 3, 2019
yes because of an update of Renpy I have to redefine the way the sprites appear on the screen, this problem also occurs when you do the game in fast forward
Dear Dev, this is just my suggestion. I hope it is possible to unlock all scenes in one playthrough especially when the games have more paths in the future as advertised. Although I am not really a fan of multiple different paths and prefer more of Summertime Saga format where you can unlock everything in one go, I will be following your game with great interest. As of writing this, I have not yet finished downloading the game yet but I hope there is an in-game way to repeat all scenes via dialogue with the character. If there is, I am grateful for it, thank you.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Can you play the MC as a sub with all the girls or is that limited to only 1 character?

Larsung

May 29, 2018
i wont rate it yet, not enough content yet, but very nice start, but not really sandbox, as somebody thinks.. its straight on, you have no options for decissions (Training;work etc) with your 4 Timeparts/day.. this needs a lot of improvement, else this game will fall of to 3 Stars only very fast

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
The menu and UI make this unplayable, constantly having to click to get to do anything is an awful experience. Just give me a gallery mod.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
i dont doubt her job could've lead to an NTR route in MC's original timeline.

but in this new timeline MC seems to be able to prevent that.

the question is how he intends to do that as each girl has more than one route.
Do you know how to enter the restaurant for the job? I have been clicking for 10 minutes

neo94700

Dec 14, 2016
same problem with secret cash, i'm stuck on minaso's house (7/8) and kombini (8/10)

edit : nevermind, found an easy solution, just download an auto clicker, start it and drag your mouse across the screen, you will end up finding them all x)

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes