fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
ExtraLife-0.5.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Ryu.74

Aug 3, 2020
ExtraLife-0.5.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
thanks for the update mate!

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
So uhh, how many hours of the game could I play before I complete most of the content available? I'm not sure how far along the story is.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I want to play this game, but I was reading that initially it was planned that the two redheads would be your family so it doesn't make much sense for me to play it without a patch, so hopefully one day some user (which obviously won't be someone from the dev team) share a patch on this forum ;)

Last edited:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Please, don't take it wrong way but slowing down enough to find some actual writer for this game might be a preferable move, yes. Whoever is in charge of it currently is incredibly bad at it, and that's comparing to other amateur VNs, not even professional works.
I think he's the one in charge or at least that's what it says on the patreon lol

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
I want to play this game, but I was reading that initially it was planned that the two redheads would be your family so it doesn't make much sense for me to play it without a patch, so hopefully one day some user (which obviously won't be someone from the dev team) share a patch on this forum ;)
Bro it was just a false advertising strategy, that new devs use to get new patrons fast. You see, stuff like incest and ntr is selling good, so a lot of new games have a foundation for those kinks. But let's be real this dude is already making good money with this game. Chances he will change something, risking to lose it all, are zero lol.

Oh and before you tell me that some modder can change it, nope. He got rid of all incest, so simple name change and "patches" won't do. You will have to rewrite the story.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 186 Votes