luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Oh no.. he did it :oops: I get it he wanted more visibility but is really worth if you have to change your own art/story to achieve that? sigh..

Reactions: DanThaMan

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I want to play this game, but I was reading that initially it was planned that the two redheads would be your family so it doesn't make much sense for me to play it without a patch, so hopefully one day some user (which obviously won't be someone from the dev team) share a patch on this forum ;)
well you are able to rename the characters to your preference (like mom) but the system break when somebody else refer them with the same name you choose, the only option i think about is that the dev would bring a nickname that only works with you.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Oh no.. he did it :oops: I get it he wanted more visibility but is really worth if you have to change your own art/story to achieve that? sigh..
It's not a question of art, it's a question that Patreon (and other means of crowdfunding) do not accept minors with sexual intercourse.

And from what the story was unfolding it seems that Chiaki not only suffers domestic violence from her own brother, but also sexual violence (at least in my point of view)

Yuuji97

Apr 9, 2018
I don't think using that image in the first page of this thread is a good idea , i mean , it's the best part of the game as of now so it might attract more people , but it also spoils the best part of the game :unsure:

Kaine1994

Nov 25, 2017
Are all the preview pics (from the OP) in the game?

Because if so, i'm stuck and don't know what to do next, everyone's hits are on "Wait for future update"

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Hello , great game indeed , but i wanted to know why two dialogs options are gray out with Yasuka at the begening ?

Please forgive my bad English.

Reactions: agentscarn2020

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Why are some choices greyed out? Reading the story is very awkward. You can tell it supposed to be incest but that got scrapped. Its pretty distracting.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Thanks! Putting that in the renpy folder worked like a charm. Took everything from dump123 and put it in the game folder where it belongs and deleted data.extra afterwards.

After that used this

Seems to mess up the translation but you can look at the code again

For console try this instead as it bypasses a lot of the silly checks.
renpy\common\00console.rpy
Change line 734 from
Code:
    if config.developer or config.console:
        console = DebugConsole()
To this
Code:
    if True: #config.developer or config.console:
        console = DebugConsole()
Added mod to skip the disclaimer after you acknowledge it the first time.
Added mod to unlock the gallery. Hopefully it's forward compatible.
will this mod still be functional and applicable for the game's new version?
thank you

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Bro it was just a false advertising strategy, that new devs use to get new patrons fast. You see, stuff like incest and ntr is selling good, so a lot of new games have a foundation for those kinks. But let's be real this dude is already making good money with this game. Chances he will change something, risking to lose it all, are zero lol.

Oh and before you tell me that some modder can change it, nope. He got rid of all incest, so simple name change and "patches" won't do. You will have to rewrite the story.
Well then i guess i wont play this game, i hate it when devs do that kind of strategy, i hate it more when the incest is obvious but they hide it with the stupid landlady thing and they are unable to do any patch, and i hate it even more when they have to rewrite their story thanks to patreon but they are unable to make two different scripts and give a decent patch to those of us who like the genre (summertime saga for example). Sigh... I'll find another game I guess

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Are all the preview pics (from the OP) in the game?
Yes. They're from different routes though, so you might have to play it multiple time with different choices/actions to see them all.

why two dialogs options are gray out with Yasuka at the begening ?
Why are some choices greyed out?
Because those choices are leading to different paths/routes, which are not implemented yet.

Archives being encrypted is a really stupid idea tbh
Trying to unpack them instead of playing the game is a really stupid idea tbh

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
- Chiaki's sprite has been replaced by an 18 years old version
- Chiaki's dialogues have been revised to match her age

"Bam, and the loli is gone!" (And here I thought they were just a side character and not an LI).

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
well you are able to rename the characters to your preference (like mom) but the system break when somebody else refer them with the same name you choose, the only option i think about is that the dev would bring a nickname that only works with you.
Incest was dropped a long time ago. This not that kinda game even with the ability to rename.

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I decided to try this today, and I cannot find the city map. I searched this thread and saw that you have to go back into your room to navigate around the city (?!?), but there is no map icon there, either. C'mon, navigation is central to playing a game, it shouldn't be a mystery. Honestly not sure if I will try again, if something so basic is done so poorly, it does not bode well for the rest of the game.

Reactions: Anarys

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I just don't buy or don't understand the patreon guidlines excuse, there are many ways to make your game what you originally wanted, there are a few games that use patches to put content that patreon doesn't allow (lolis incest etc) , there are others that I don't know how but they have that content but they don't have problems with patreon (mity for example) and there are others that just don't give a shit and manage to develop their game as planned (westy ketzal etc) it is clear that this dev cares more about money and that's why he makes the game as mainstream as possible and patreon friendly, I don't criticize him for it, it's something respectable I guess, but personally I don't share that way of doing things

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I decided to try this today, and I cannot find the city map. I searched this thread and saw that you have to go back into your room to navigate around the city (?!?), but there is no map icon there, either. C'mon, navigation is central to playing a game, it shouldn't be a mystery. Honestly not sure if I will try again, if something so basic is done so poorly, it does not bode well for the rest of the game.
What about this icon? It's available in (almost) all locations.

1662773726391.png

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I played the first 5 days or go and tried to save. The game locked up my pc to the point I could not even open task manager.
Is there a problem with saving for anyone else?

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes