JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Is the Asami love route better or is the corruption route better with Natsumi? Kind of want the love route but its so far back and I dont want to grind to current content again

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
Have you tried finding a job?
Indeed. I was done with Asami quest for the moment and everything. got the job at the restaurant working every day for the 30 000 yens. maybe i hit a bug or something or i should get to corrupt Asami insteand of loving path?

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Hmmm, I kinda prefer the old Natsume sprite. Any chance of adding an option to toggle between the two versions ?

Rakssu

Jun 14, 2018
Sad to know dev removed prev chiaki version. I wasn't expecting any h scenes with her ofc, I just wanted to see how dev would handle child abuse, being that a sensitive topic. I thought of it as a good challenge for the creator and I was hoping to get some good story. I guess having a romance route with the new version is a fair trade-off but still, such a wasted potential.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
At the start of the game I let the landlady work at her new job, does that mean I am off of her route? I saw some scenes with her in the gallery but I saw nothing while playing.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Sad to know dev removed prev chiaki version. I wasn't expecting any h scenes with her ofc, I just wanted to see how dev would handle child abuse, being that a sensitive topic. I thought of it as a good challenge for the creator and I was hoping to get some good story. I guess having a romance route with the new version is a fair trade-off but still, such a wasted potential.
I thought dev would use Chiaki to introduce that blonde girl (I forgot her name), and also as a way for the MC to figure out that his "best friend" was an actual psycho.
He could still use the the abuse on Chiaki but not put anything graphical.
Then again, part of the problem is due to steam refusing to publish anything that have a minor on +18 game even as a side character.

xumot

Jun 4, 2018
So now you're gunning for Steam by 'reworking' Chiaki, RNGeusEX?
Oh boi, this gonna suck. I do realize releasing this game there will boost profit, but at what cost? Losing the ability to express yourself fully?
We can moan and wine all we want, but try to think as a game developer: would you want to make a game like this for free, w/o any financial support? I guess not. Patreon is one of the biggest (if not the biggest) platforms for supporting artists and developers, so there's no wonder dev chose it. And of course they have their own guidelines what's allowed and what's not and it just so happens that NSFW content with underaged characters is not allowed. If dev changed Chiaki to comply with Patreon guidelines, then why not try for Steam next? And ffs, this game has harem tag, so of course Chiaki would have been in it. I hope Natsumi will be there too.

• Angry
Reactions: Flash Dingo

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
Nah,, Chiaki remodeled is not problem for me(Cause this is a step taken by the dev. to be able to publish his game to Steam).... whatever the case.. as long as it doesn't "Games that originally didn't have NTR elements due to developer policy that only wanted to get profit by adding NTR elements, and SHIITY, FORCED NTR to NON-NTR GAMES".. I'm in...

P.S: If the game is avaliable in Steam.. i'll buy it and support you Dev...

zephrates

May 12, 2017
What platform are you playing on? Windows/Linux/Mac? Android? And if you play on Android, are you using the official Android version or the Windows version + JoiPlay? Are you using any mods? Are you playing the most recent version 0.5.9?
Windows, no mods (I've never tried the game before). The version is what I downloaded from the first post in this thread.
Thanks for trying to help. I think, if anything, I may try again next time a new version comes out, I'm just not invested enough to put much effort into figuring this out.

sawert42

Jul 17, 2018
Quick question, can i find the Main Menu theme on yt or something ?
Cause I'll be honest it's kinda good

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
The game changed quite a bit since the last time I played it and i must say I like what was added into it, keep going Dev you are doing great :love:

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes