evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I now know why the art looked familiar, because this was Extra Life.

Seems like it got better. Reworked? Upgraded everything and not just the name?

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
some spoilers for the new yasuka route ig so play the route first before reading this review

I like how the mystery surrounding characters like Natsume, Minato, Akira and to a lesser extent, Kimochi and Netoru, deepen quite a lot in the new route. I don't know whether to like Akira's direction in this new route or not, as he seems significantly less threatning than he was before, but this very well may be a bait and switch, like to show us what an unprepared Akira is capable of.

Talking about bait and switch, this route had plenty of 'em and this made this scenario both tense and humorous, especially considering the context of the 'previous life'. This route was hella dark and I find it interesting that, despite his newfound resolve and connections, he can't control everything and he may be confronted to traumatising events which led to devastating consequences in the 'previous life' ( in this scenario, he could've lost Yasuka and his life ). Like there could be a path where you fix your mistakes and another where you make sure they could never happen.

I also like the implication that Corruption routes are darker and more extreme, which means potentially squeamish people playing eroge ( yes, they exist ) can entirely avoid them if this is too hard for them, and also more important, that we may be able to learn more informations about the 'previous life' in those Corruption routes.

This makes me wonder if some routes are going to be exclusive to certain previous route ( like a Romance route with Natsume following Corruption of Yasuka and / or Asami ), which will make the replayability of this game, once completed, pretty substential.

Also I love the new intro, I wasn't expecting that upon booting up the game so this is neat. And Noriko is the funniest character in this entire game just for one specific moment in the new route.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Strange. Shouldn't this update have been about Noriko content? I vaguely remember reading something like that.

NeroGami

Jul 29, 2017
some spoilers for the new yasuka route ig so play the route first before reading this review

I like how the mystery surrounding characters like Natsume, Minato, Akira and to a lesser extent, Kimochi and Netoru, deepen quite a lot in the new route. I don't know whether to like Akira's direction in this new route or not, as he seems significantly less threatning than he was before, but this very well may be a bait and switch, like to show us what an unprepared Akira is capable of.

Talking about bait and switch, this route had plenty of 'em and this made this scenario both tense and humorous, especially considering the context of the 'previous life'. This route was hella dark and I find it interesting that, despite his newfound resolve and connections, he can't control everything and he may be confronted to traumatising events which led to devastating consequences in the 'previous life' ( in this scenario, he could've lost Yasuka and his life ). Like there could be a path where you fix your mistakes and another where you make sure they could never happen.

I also like the implication that Corruption routes are darker and more extreme, which means potentially squeamish people playing eroge ( yes, they exist ) can entirely avoid them if this is too hard for them, and also more important, that we may be able to learn more informations about the 'previous life' in those Corruption routes.

This makes me wonder if some routes are going to be exclusive to certain previous route ( like a Romance route with Natsume following Corruption of Yasuka and / or Asami ), which will make the replayability of this game, once completed, pretty substential.

Also I love the new intro, I wasn't expecting that upon booting up the game so this is neat. And Noriko is the funniest character in this entire game just for one specific moment in the new route.
"squeamish people playing eroge ( yes, they exist )" My heart was goddamn pounding when MC got to the hotel lobby, my god it felt like Kawhi Leonard (MC) 4 seconds left on the shot clock shooting a buzzer-beater (My Fist) and sending the 76er's (Netori) home. Way too close for comfort, I hate nothing more in this world than surprise NTR, not to say that's a path I'll never choose in this game, but one where I need to mentally prepare myself beforehand.

I like the direction these Corrupt paths are going though, I was expecting Yasuka to simply become a little naughty & seductive like Asami (which I love and that black dress fits her too well). Not to become fully mind controlled, damn this has gotten pretty dark. Ngl I've been thinking Minato was just a marshmallow, but he's actually Dangerous... I see that now.

Only complaint (not really one) I got for this path is the lack of Sayuka, she didn't really do much compared to the good Yasuka route. She (or someone related to her?) beat up the bully's but those guys were back the next day still giving MC sht. Sayuka was truly bone-chilling in the good route, showing up at the cafe shop, Netori begging me to ask her to leave him alone, showing up outside my house at night after an intense "massage" with Yasuka.... You gotta love Yandere's man, I feel like an idiot for not assuming she was one, pink hair should've been my first clue.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
because, as mentioned before like 3 times, this content of this update is this particular route and nothing else.
so if you don't pick her working at the hostess bar, there's nothing new.
Bro I just want to save and exit if thats the case. If the old save files are not working and if I don't want to start over. I need save file asami love noriko femdom/maledom and yasuka love route save
Thank god no NTR (?)
Don't have NTR right ?
just... she work at the bar
No ntr dont worry

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dd4 and Pin_1407

iwantsearch

Oct 12, 2018
Bro I just want to save and exit if thats the case. If the old save files are not working and if I don't want to start over. I need save file asami love noriko femdom/maledom and yasuka love route save

No ntr dont worry
there's 0 new content if you use old save (but they still work)
the choice to tell her to work as a hostess was blocked before this update so the only way to see the new content is to start a new game

Reactions: Byczer

pr83

May 5, 2017
No ntr dont worry
You sure? What about the option where you make a deal with the cafe owner in the non corruption Yasuka route? Sounds like planned content to me. Also anyone who has played the new update would've noticed there is a naked Netoru model in the final scene, I wonder what the dev could've made it for.

Pin_1407

Sep 22, 2021
You sure? What about the option where you make a deal with the cafe owner in the non corruption Yasuka route? Sounds like planned content to me. Also anyone who has played the new update would've noticed there is a naked Netoru model in the final scene, I wonder what the dev could've made it for.
Pls don't ;-;

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: Toushiro and Gaym

lilsnooze

Jul 11, 2020
I don't understand the whole discussion with the planned NTR content. If you don't like NTR, just don't play that route. In this game, you literally get to decide what happens to her lmao. It's just extra content for people who do enjoy that sort of stuff.

Pin_1407

Sep 22, 2021
I don't understand the whole discussion with the planned NTR content. If you don't like NTR, just don't play that route. In this game, you literally get to decide what happens to her lmao. It's just extra content for people who do enjoy that sort of stuff.
hm.... i just hope they don't plan to have NTR in the first place that's all =v=
too much NTR in this day but i understand if you like something like that.
But I'm vanilla side so i hope no NTR in this nice game

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
please please, do not add minigames, or if you do, make it so we can completely skip them without any penalties, for example if you get some reward in a mini game, then by skipping you also get the reward too, like most games that utilize minigames, they are for fun, and you get rewarded if you solve them or pressing skip. I honestly detest minigames. I also quite honestly dislike sandboxes, just like the great many who don't like them either.

I am off the belief, if you tell a good story, have plenty of content, an harem it does not have to be complex (why harem, it gives you (player more choices) and the writer more choices on story backgrounds etc. Linear or Kinetic I honestly don't mind, but sandbox AND minigames 0.o lol

Reactions: BlasKyau
4.00 star(s) 181 Votes