Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
You sure? What about the option where you make a deal with the cafe owner in the non corruption Yasuka route? Sounds like planned content to me. Also anyone who has played the new update would've noticed there is a naked Netoru model in the final scene, I wonder what the dev could've made it for.
Pls don't ;-;

Dev himself said it.
ntr isn't planned for this game, not now, not ever

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't understand the whole discussion with the planned NTR content. If you don't like NTR, just don't play that route. In this game, you literally get to decide what happens to her lmao. It's just extra content for people who do enjoy that sort of stuff.
It seems that the planned NTR route was not so planned:

ntr isn't planned for this game, not now, not ever

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I don't understand the whole discussion with the planned NTR content. If you don't like NTR, just don't play that route. In this game, you literally get to decide what happens to her lmao. It's just extra content for people who do enjoy that sort of stuff.
He said there would never be any NTR in this game. There is no route and never will be any NTR route. If the NTR crowd are baying for NTR they have the wrong thread. They think they smell NTR everywhere..perhaps if they got a wash once in a while..lol

pr83

May 5, 2017
He said there would never be any NTR in this game. There is no route and never will be any NTR route. If the NTR crowd are baying for NTR they have the wrong thread. They think they smell NTR everywhere..perhaps if they got a wash once in a while..lol
I'm pretty much impartial here but it's funny seeing pot calling kettle black.
Harem fans and NTR fans please fight it out on who is more smelly and unwashed.

• Haha
Reactions: JebbaMCebba

iwantsearch

Oct 12, 2018
Does anyone have a save file right at the start of Yasuka's corruption path? I already did her love path and don't want to restart the whole game just for one path. Would be very much appreciated.
it's literally the beginning of the game, first dialogue with her.

Taken from itch: Version 0.7 will be dedicated to Sakuya and version 0.8 could be the return of Noriko ;)
pain...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
As I read and was told a while ago, Noriko only has femdom, maledom and blackmail routes, apart from ignoring her. Is it still like that?

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Gah I find it frustrating when one of the characters has so much content compared to the others. I'm no developer but I assume it's easier to crank out a specific route all the way then doing everything piecemeal, but it's a drag when you're running all over doing stuff for Yasuka and all the other characters just kind of... exist.

greyab

Apr 14, 2022
ok, I accept I may be missing something bleeding obvious, but I have tried Yasuka on both the love and corruption paths but can't get to any of the scenes.
the mc has a job and I have tried to talk to her but I can only assume I haven't done something yet, but I don't know what. Any hints would be appreciated, or do I just have to wait for a set number of days before they start appearing?

ZER0101

May 4, 2017
When did the name change? Either way I really like, it sounds like a VN that has a really comfy slice of life section for the first 5 hours and then goes off the walls and ends on a really bittersweet note at the end.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Taken from itch: Version 0.7 will be dedicated to Sakuya and version 0.8 could be the return of Noriko ;)
I'm interested to see how the story will pan out for Sakuya when you're on Yasuka's "corrupted" route. That last scene, girl is getting closer and closer to full yandere.

4.00 star(s) 181 Votes