astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Gah I find it frustrating when one of the characters has so much content compared to the others. I'm no developer but I assume it's easier to crank out a specific route all the way then doing everything piecemeal, but it's a drag when you're running all over doing stuff for Yasuka and all the other characters just kind of... exist.
I like Yasuka so I don't complain. I want MC to smash that pussy the first time I saw her in the first release. :ROFLMAO:

We only got 3 big updates so far. Asami and then Yasuka 2 times in a row. weird choices but well. I'm not complain. :ROFLMAO:

Next update will be Sakuya and then Noriko I think. I saw someone mention it in the tread. so at lease 4 - 6 months without Yasuka new content.....

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Great art, great menus and all that but unfortunately not my kind of story. I have no say in it, all the choices are about the paths with each girl. Most paths are also not my thing as I side with more vanilla and romantic stuff. So when it came to the (dumb imo) part of the daughter of the restaurant owner I knew this wasn't for me.

Thank you and the best of luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: El Tanque

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Like that you can play from the start of an update if it's on a route you wouldn't have chosen. I wouldn't chose a corruption route if I had a choice, but the Yasuka scenes in this update were still super hot.

Eager to see more content for the other girls, but Yasuka is by far my favorite so far. Her in that lingerie in this update.... wooooooo baby.

AngeDivin

Jul 17, 2020
I see that some people do not agree with my comment but in life there is only one thing. To dominate or be dominated. I like to have the upper hand in games and be the dominant guy. This game is super good, but the more non-vanilla the better. I like this kind of games, so the creator of Goodbye Eternity makes us dream and shock some people if we have to. There is a way to make us a quality uncensored game.

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Thanks! Putting that in the renpy folder worked like a charm. Took everything from dump123 and put it in the game folder where it belongs and deleted data.extra afterwards.

After that used this

Seems to mess up the translation but you can look at the code again

For console try this instead as it bypasses a lot of the silly checks.
renpy\common\00console.rpy
Change line 734 from
Code:
    if config.developer or config.console:
        console = DebugConsole()
To this
Code:
    if True: #config.developer or config.console:
        console = DebugConsole()
Added mod to skip the disclaimer after you acknowledge it the first time.
Added mod to unlock the gallery. Hopefully it's forward compatible.
would the gallery mod still work after the name change?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573
Jun 24, 2017
I like Yasuka so I don't complain. I want MC to smash that pussy the first time I saw her in the first release. :ROFLMAO:

We only got 3 big updates so far. Asami and then Yasuka 2 times in a row. weird choices but well. I'm not complain. :ROFLMAO:

Next update will be Sakuya and then Noriko I think. I saw someone mention it in the tread. so at lease 4 - 6 months without Yasuka new content.....
Good I hope after sakuya the next 3 updates are all noriko.

Reactions: Landerk

AngeDivin

Jul 17, 2020
And now your trying to actually justify what you have said in your previous comment. There is nothing you can say to justify what you have said. what you said in your comment is sick, disgusting and unacceptable. Game or no game, some people can't tell the difference..you honestly need to seek some medical help like seeing a psychiatrist or something.
Lol, I don't see why I have to justify myself. I just gave my opinion as a player having fun.

Reactions: Zmeu
4.00 star(s) 181 Votes