HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
My issue isn't with Macumba, it's Yasuka who's bugged and her storyline wont start, all good though, will delete and download another time when working.
Pal, what did you not told to us it's wtf exactly what you did, did you get into Asamis's pants yet?, Did you get Yasuka's sleep with MC's until she get off some of the night dress?... If you didn't get the job at the restaurant it's more than obvious that you didn't get the dumbbells... But it is still a possibility that you are part of the ppl who just overwrite the same folder instead of erasing the old folder version to replace with the new one, you know, doing that kind of innocent things can mess any build from Ren'Py. With you we are making blind steps because you aren't providing more precise information...

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Pal, what did you not told to us it's wtf exactly what you did, did you get into Asamis's pants yet?, Did you get Yasuka's sleep with MC's until she get off some of the night dress?... If you didn't get the job at the restaurant it's more than obvious that you didn't get the dumbbells... But it is still a possibility that you are part of the ppl who just overwrite the same folder instead of erasing the old folder version to replace with the new one, you know, doing that kind of innocent things can mess any build from Ren'Py. With you we are making blind steps because you aren't providing more precise information...
Woah, chill out there. No need to burst a blood vessel. It's no biggie and exactly as I said, Yasuka's story isn't starting for some reason. I've done everything else, there's nothing else to do. However, hers appears to be bugged or there's something arbitrary that I haven't done which isn't part of any of the other characters storylines.
No blind steps required, Yasuka's story, doesn't start.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Woah, chill out there. No need to burst a blood vessel. It's no biggie and exactly as I said, Yasuka's story isn't starting for some reason. I've done everything else, there's nothing else to do. However, hers appears to be bugged or there's something arbitrary that I haven't done which isn't part of any of the other characters storylines.
No blind steps required, Yasuka's story, doesn't start.
Last build v0.6.1? Or v5.9? Did you load from old saves?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
0.6.1, yes I did load an old save, no I cannot be bothered to go through it all again if it's new code that's breaking old saves.
That's your problem... It's not a bug, the dev RNGeusEX when he's interest in ppl get easy to follow a path, he disable others until he's sure everything works... For Yasuka's Corruption Path update v0.6.1 he disable any possible variables for Yasuka's Romance Path so, if by any means you get a variable that follows romance or worst, as Corruption Path in last version didn't have the necessary variable yet, is more than probably that you break your game. As simple as that pal, sorry, it's painful to do all over again but it is what it is...

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
0.6.1, yes I did load an old save, no I cannot be bothered to go through it all again if it's new code that's breaking old saves.
Well that's how it tends to go with WIP games. Shit gets changed and old stuff isn't guaranteed to be fully compatible. If you don't like dealing with that, maybe consider coming back when the game is closer to being complete.

Yasuka's love (non-corruption) route can't be started with the veteran start unfortunately, so you'll have to go through the motions again. On the flip side, you should have all the dialogue already marked off as previously seen, so you should be able to just hold Left Ctrl to skip all the dialogue and then make the right choices, do the training with Macumba, and start going down the Asami plotline. The only critical choice you need to make here is at the start where you should tell Yasuka to not take a job as a hostess. Should be pretty straightforward from there.

If you still can't be bothered even after being able to skip all the dialogue and repeating the same couple of tasks like 4 times in the span of 5 minutes then I think you're just SOL mate

Last edited:
Reactions: Necreonlord4

JackRs

Dec 28, 2022
hi ,I like the game, the idea is good, its environments are great, although the stats don't have much effect on the dialogues or the sex scenes. The milf is fine, but it would be great if we knew more about her inner thoughts, the same for the other characters. Fill more mini meetings, just dialogue or a single screenshot. To deepen the life sheet of the characters. thanks for presenting something relaxing and fresh.

Reactions: CopperBull

FemVieRo

Jan 21, 2022
What you mean to say is that you don't care. But some people do. Art is the mirror of the soul, and even if you don't consume this story as art but as pure wank material it still reflects your own personality. If nothing else it should make someone who's into the dark, rapey aspects of some games question their own tastes. Sure, as I said, maybe some are into it on a superficial level, but I've seen too many people who are just bitter over something and it reflects in their taste. To suggest that there is zero correlation between your kinks and your character is silly.

Seriously? To you raping kind and wholesome characters who took care of your MC for their whole life is the same as killing faceless, irritating, obviously robotic NPCs in Skyrim?

The point of my comments was to understand how could someone who read the story, saw what kind of person Yasuka was, decide to fuck her up. I just don't get it, outside the bitterness thing. If you're invested. If you're just skipping through the story to get the gallery unlocked or something along those lines, that's a different matter, but then you probably wouldn't be arguing about it on the forums.

At the end of the day, joke's on whoever's into that shit, as the dev seems to be pretty based and the Yasuka corruption route isn't what I had originally thought it would be.
caption-1.gif

csw

Aug 5, 2016
So is there no chance for a Steam released anymore? or there's still a hope that it will get a Steam released?
If a game is rejected by Steam for whatever reason, there are minimal chances of getting approved in the future, I think they even don't allow a new resubmission.

emptyslot

Oct 1, 2018
I'cant progress on Yasuka. Is there something I've done wrong? There is just the option to talk to her. And the games says "as soon as I work I'll be able to replay her debt". I already worked a lot but it seems to do nothing

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I'cant progress on Yasuka. Is there something I've done wrong? There is just the option to talk to her. And the games says "as soon as I work I'll be able to replay her debt". I already worked a lot but it seems to do nothing
It's not recommended load a savefile from v0.5.9 trying to jump into new content...

4.00 star(s) 183 Votes