Apr 21, 2020
How do I get to the Yasuka Love content? Do I have to finish off someone else's( Asami's) storyline, or put in some invisible grind points by working at the restaurant until the next sequence get's triggered (Since the in-game tip under Yasuka says you need a job) or what?

Last edited:
Reactions: Multitudeofregrets

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
How do I get to the Yasuka Love content? Do I have to finish off someone else's( Asami's) storyline, or put in some invisible grind points by working at the restaurant until the next sequence get's triggered (Since the in-game tip under Yasuka says you need a job) or what?
I believe you have to convince her NOT to go to work at the club. It's been a while.

Reactions: RichietheReapa
Apr 21, 2020
I believe you have to convince her NOT to go to work at the club. It's been a while.
Yeah in the beginning I told her I don't think working at the Club was a good idea.

She's started sleeping in the room with me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so IDK how far along I am, before I get a date or some action.

Last edited:

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Yeah in the beginning I told her I don't think working at the Club was a good idea.

She's started sleeping in the room with me
so IDK how far along I am, before I get a date or some action.
I'm pretty sure you're on the right track, but it'll be a bit yet. You've gotta play through more of the game before you get to bang her. That's a fun scene.

Apr 21, 2020
I'm pretty sure you're on the right track, but it'll be a bit yet. You've gotta play through more of the game before you get to bang her. That's a fun scene.
Thanks a lot. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

So the game is more or less linear, but the choices you make impact the outcomes right? Linear meaning you can't just jump to any girl you want, without completing the previous storyline.

Kinda hard for me to get a read on how this game progresses compared to most other games I've played, but I'm enjoying it.

Last edited:

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
So the game is more or less linear, but the choices you make impact the outcomes right? Linear meaning you can't just jump to any girl you want, without completing the previous storyline.
Different choices provide different storyline. For example, for Yasuka if she works at the Club, the storyline and outcome is considerably different than if she doesn't work there.

We're still waiting to see how the different storylines for Noriko.

Mar 3, 2018
You clearly don't have the reading comprehension of an adult. Dev is based and doesn't like NTR either.
You clearly don't either when the dev literally said their next game was going to be complete ntr and decided to make it an ntr path instead, and has said before they like it.

either you've been living in a basement for decades, or you're lying to all of us that you're 18, because anyone with basic social skills should know the phrase "to each his own"
Shocker. You mean exactly what I said in that I, would be skipping out on it after reacting to an announcement on a new game from a former dev I liked and game I followed? Only to responded more after the dev commented on it? I guess you don't know the phrase either, because apparently I'm not allowed to have my preference.

So basically y'all don't think people should have opinions or reactions to announcements for a dev and game you follow, got it. Never insulted the dev or said they shouldn't make the game during the discussion.

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2020
Haven't seen the scenes for the corrupted Yasuka, but I'm on the fence.

"His behavior was deplorable, and his treatment of women was absolutely despicable". The dialogue here is meh to me, as someone that VERY MuCH liked the Yasuka-Love path dialogue.

Opinions are like assholes, BUT this doesn't sound like a "corrupted" woman to me. She came home drunk a few times, got groped, but that was about it. If you work in a Hostess club, YOU SHOULD (unfortunately) expect that the occasional customer gets a bit handsy, or doesn't really treat women the best. IDK if that touches on more NTR type of stuff, but seeing the occasional, or even seeing an extremely common scumbag shouldn't be a surprise in that line of profession( in my humble opinion.).

Haven't seen the entire story, but from what I've gleaned she's not THAT much different than 'Love-path Yasuka' except she dresses a little sluttier. Maybe she gets more open a bit later. I'd have to check it.

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2020
My opinion on the differences...

OK, I'll come down off my soapbox for now. :rolleyes:
I agree. Love what the devs are doing, but so far this ain't what I'd envision as corruption. I guess if you really squint the act of telling her to get a shady job that's teetering the line of sex worker, is a big lifestyle change but IDK. Her personality seems mostly intact.

Reactions: EricGrey

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
So basically y'all don't think people should have opinions or reactions to announcements for a dev and game you follow, got it. Never insulted the dev or said they shouldn't make the game during the discussion.

Sir your opinion is literally the equivalent of you hating this game not because of bugs but personal preference and then announcing your departure here, do not be surprised if you have a shit take and people including the dev dunk you on it. The fact that you still can't stop your tirade and not see where you went wrong is exactly the reason I cannot see you anything past 18 at least mentally, of which if you are past 18 is both equally sad and funny to me but sure keep going I just want to see where you go, hopefully it'll be just as funny

Fulmdiddy10

Apr 21, 2019
I'm confused, I have not played this game since before the name change, which was 0.4, and I had completed everything. Was there an update or just the name change? I downloaded the latest version, but there doesn't seem to be anything to do. The only hints I get are for Yasuka which is "I need to get this job" and Sakuya, which is "This girl is an enigma" I keep working at the shop, but nothing is happening. Am I supposed to start over to get to new content or just keep working at the shop?

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
I'm confused, I have not played this game since before the name change, which was 0.4, and I had completed everything. Was there an update or just the name change? I downloaded the latest version, but there doesn't seem to be anything to do. The only hints I get are for Yasuka which is "I need to get this job" and Sakuya, which is "This girl is an enigma" I keep working at the shop, but nothing is happening. Am I supposed to start over to get to new content or just keep working at the shop?
Probably need to start a new game, yeah. If your last run finished paths with girls who haven't been updated since then or have only had alternate paths released, then your current game wouldn't have any more content to play. A new game would give you the choices for those alternate paths.

Reactions: Fulmdiddy10
4.00 star(s) 183 Votes