Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I didn't realize this got a name change, is the OG (formerly titled) Extra Life been discontinued and Goodbye Eternity the new one?

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Sorry if this have been already asked , but in the past thera was a Incest tag , no ?

Please forgive my English.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
the people who want to replay the scenes with the dialogues are few.
Did you hold a poll on that? Because I doubt it. There is a reason that 90% of hentai vns have a scene replay instead of just a cg replay alone. It's rare these days to just have a game that is cg only and not the actual scene replay. Play any vn in the last 15 years this includes even ones without voice actors, and it is included. I'm glad it will be in it eventually, because having to make saves for this is very annoying.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
So... I seem to be stuck. I'm at the point where I'm supposed to be madly searching for Yasuka.... I followed her to the Love Hotel, went inside, went into the room...

And it's empty. She's not there. Can't find her anywhere else. Can't find anyone else to ask.

Help?

ETA: Never mind — wasn't reading carefully. Was supposed to go to the Konbini.

Last edited:

CyberKeanu

Jun 30, 2020
Why bring up NTR in a thread about a game that is repeatedly told there's no ntr?
If you're really that stupid, should you not be banned?
Thats not why he was banned... so i dont really understand your point. The entire message was put into the thread and the message wasnt even disputed. It seems like a cope to ban over someone clearly stating their reasoning then using a probable false pretense to ban them for being underage. Am I missing something here?

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Yes. Why are you bringing up NTR in a thread about a game that is repeatedly told there's no NTR?
Is this not an issue to take to, I don't know, the mods who actually banned the guy?
And if that's NOT why he was banned......then again....why did you bring up NTR when you should be talking about how a person was unrightfully banned?

So yeah, you kinda missed a bit there.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Toushiro
4.00 star(s) 180 Votes