Oct 30, 2020
Recently downloaded this and really enjoyed it. Only 2 things come to mind:
1. Animations are a bit janky at some times, like when you are watching the blowjob scene and as soon as text comes up both char models go into default position.
2. Really disappointed we never got a proper scene with your "roommate" yet, first character to interact with and all we get is a solo and a teasing scene :C

Sharpen

Apr 19, 2020
Lost track of this game cuz of the name change, got scared it had been scrapped!

EDIT: Anyone mind updating me on the difference between the two versions? Is animated referring to 'scenes'?

Dorksul

Nov 20, 2019
Recently downloaded this and really enjoyed it. Only 2 things come to mind:
1. Animations are a bit janky at some times, like when you are watching the blowjob scene and as soon as text comes up both char models go into default position.
2. Really disappointed we never got a proper scene with your "roommate" yet, first character to interact with and all we get is a solo and a teasing scene :C
Next update is focused on Sakuya. And then whole 2023 might be focused on Noriko(roommate) who has 3 branches if im not wrong.

Animations are alright considering how good the art is compared to so many other h-games. Dev is consistent and personally I think Yasuka's timelapse animations in the final scenes of the current routes are very good.

Last edited:

TennerKami404

Jun 6, 2017
Is there still a way to know which route you are taking with Yasuka forgot how to roll out the love route with her and isn't the cafe job supposed to be involved regardless of the hostess plot line existing?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is there still a way to know which route you are taking with Yasuka forgot how to roll out the love route with her and isn't the cafe job supposed to be involved regardless of the hostess plot line existing?
Enable choice hints in the setting. It will show you which choices lead to which route

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I really like the design of the female characters :devilish: the tags also look promising. I don't usually play unfinished games, so aside from a short test, I'll definitely keep an eye on it (here or patreon). :cool:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
does any one have full save files for each story line?
I did post them for version 0.5.9, but as I haven't played the current version yet, I don't know...
... if they still work
... if you have to start a "fresh" game to see any new content

Once I have a bit more time, I will try to post new save file for the (then) current version.

Reactions: Sir Silve

novaen

Apr 25, 2018
How do you continue any of yaskuas routes? Just says about getting the job. All the gallery spaces are empty. Also would be nice if the maledom and femdom route scenes got put in the gallery for rewatching.

Reactions: Multitudeofregrets
3.90 star(s) 196 Votes