Megussss

Nov 17, 2019
Hi Geus, any differences between animated and classic version, like getting smoother CGs for animated one?

Hanseychen

Jun 28, 2018
im stuck at "need to get this job at all cost for yasuka" I have the job at the restaurant and do it every day and nothing changes in the quest. Am I missing something?

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
Damn, this is the first game I found that can't run with the universal Ren'py mod. Oh well, let's go at it the old fashioned way.

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Damn, this is the first game I found that can't run with the universal Ren'py mod. Oh well, let's go at it the old fashioned way.
Cause developer messed with loader.py file, so every function that is a default Ren'Py engine wil not work.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GoodbyeEternityAnimated-0.6.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
GoodbyeEternityClassic-0.6.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: murtadha
Aug 14, 2022
Corruption is still going ? I thought its gonna be in alternation. Somebody knows at which update we go back to romance the girls normaly again ?

Reactions: Byczer

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Got stuck on the new Yasuka part : gotta find her at night and nothing works ..... Can't go sleep till I get her anyway, so I'm stuck running around town with everything closed and nothing to click on to find her ...... Probably super obvious too

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
Here we go again starting up from scratch. I try not to read top comments and not to spoil anything :) :) I hope we finally get the anal scene with mom... such fun.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Well, I come for a question that bothers me a bit, I really like games with important choices that take a lot of paths, but I have a problem with Goodbye Eternity.

Currently, all the choices seem to come across in a harem, while there are multiple endings marked, is this done on purpose to advance faster or will there be multiple paths for the characters? :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 180 Votes