AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
Sorry for my bad english, but i have the problem with park. after the dialog, i take this.
I had the same issue and the fix for me was that I had to start a new game. If that works then you might run into another issue a bit later like I did. I tried to start training, but everytime I click on the new character he appears for a moment then goes back to the normal UI everytime I click on him so I cannot interact or talk to him.

Same thing happens when I try clicking on Noriko's door after their MP3 interaction. I click on it, it appears for a split second then goes back to the UI.

Last edited:

Blacklight38

Apr 29, 2019
I had the same issue and the fix for me was that I had to start a new game. If that works then you might run into another issue a bit later like I did. I tried to start training, but everytime I click on the new character he appears for a moment then goes back to the normal UI everytime I click on him so I cannot interact or talk to him.

Same thing happens when I try clicking on Noriko's door after their MP3 interaction. I click on it, it appears for a split second then goes back to the UI.
I can confirm the park bug with the training character Macumba. Clicked on it, his image appears and immediately disappears right after. I tried starting a new game, no dice; I still get the same issue.

xXxDragonXxX

Aug 14, 2017
the art looks soooo nice
the youtube link was a great touch, but im ashamed curiosity got the best of me
my finger is dead, but now ill be ready for the next update...

Reactions: Gorilamaapakn

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
How often do updates roll out? wondering if i should try this out now or wait for a later version.

Crimson_Heart

Jul 25, 2018
Just wanted to jump in to say this game has been awesome so far ! Really like the art and styling of the game, also the concept for the story is cool too- Read some of the forum posts and it sounds like the femdom route so far only mentions noriko, will yasuka also have a femdom route ?

Anyway keep up the good work! The game is amazing ! (rip my finger from trying to find the money tho)

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
If you ever see a strange sentence why don't you suggest me what to replace it with?
As a native English speaker I don't see anything wrong with the dialog in pic 4. Parasite isn't exactly the most common word to use in that scenario but it works. "I am one" could be expounded on.

Great start btw. Looking forward to seeing more of it. As mentioned by someone else. Either get rid of the hidden money or tone it down. Sure if I click on a purse or a change slot on a soda machine maybe I get some money but having 8-20 on each screen is just dumb and does nothing but annoy me.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordMikeTG

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
If you are in the park and when you click on macumba it appears then disappears, look at the top left of the screen, you have a message if you indicate that you have reached the end of the v0.2

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Like, one minute in to the game.

Python:
  While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scripts/screens/world/s_park.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/scripts/screens/world/s_park.rpy", line 124, in execute
  File "game/scripts/screens/world/s_park.rpy", line 124, in <module>
KeyError: u'park'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/story/world/park.rpyc", line 124, in script
    Ú˘uòS¨f)‚á,¯·Ø«ÊáîÍ4QÛ√fl∏˛ŒèØJ?§?TÚ√?Ú˝O¢Û/Õ9˜Ñ¢~Hk~®m≤ÃP∏±Ü˝G˙·øä^#I3†õ±nÄÄ<Wçoï†/ßò9w©©'¯€PæPhÁÈ,ºˆˇáv⁄Û6B>“ŸP-ºç¿è«£∫⁄i)o#¿u—_·∑qÿ¯¨úÀo„üe'‚o¯VMòK‰‚flG˜·Wcv¶r`j∂[ó wΩQÃïfÀ‡Ω≠2øãâozúÑÍfl–'e@Y¶}HdÈ5_—´TËÖ3„få/˘`Ó51r¿åÔOò…
  File "/ExtraLife.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1969, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "/ExtraLife.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1957, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/ExtraLife.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/ExtraLife.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 3057, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/ExtraLife.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/ExtraLife.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3213, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "/ExtraLife.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3630, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "/ExtraLife.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "/ExtraLife.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
  File "/ExtraLife.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "/ExtraLife.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3630, in <lambda>
  File "/ExtraLife.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "/ExtraLife.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)

Darwin-13.4.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Extra Life 0.2.2
Fri Jul  9 03:53:06 2021
For some reason, I couldn't copy the code. I had to get it from the traceback.txt file itself.

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Like, one minute in to the game.

Python:
  While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/story/world/park.rpyc", line 124, in script
    Ú˘uòS¨f)‚á,¯·Ø«ÊáîÍ4QÛ√fl∏˛ŒèØJ?§?TÚ√?Ú˝O¢Û/Õ9˜Ñ¢~Hk~®m≤ÃP∏±Ü˝G˙·øä^#I3†õ±nÄÄ<Wçoï†/ßò9w©©'¯€PæPhÁÈ,ºˆˇáv⁄Û6B>“ŸP-ºç¿è«£∫⁄i)o#¿u—_·∑qÿ¯¨úÀo„üe'‚o¯VMòK‰‚flG˜·Wcv¶r`j∂[ó wΩQÃïfÀ‡Ω≠2øãâozúÑÍfl–'e@Y¶}HdÈ5_—´TËÖ3„få/˘`Ó51r¿åÔOò…
  File "/ExtraLife.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1969, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "/ExtraLife.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1957, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/ExtraLife.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/ExtraLife.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 3057, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/ExtraLife.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/ExtraLife.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3213, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "/ExtraLife.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3630, in interact_core
  File "/ExtraLife.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "/ExtraLife.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3630, in <lambda>
  File "/ExtraLife.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "/ExtraLife.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)

Darwin-13.4.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Extra Life 0.2.2
Fri Jul  9 03:53:06 2021
For some reason, I couldn't copy the code. I had to get it from the traceback.txt file itself.
Old save don't work

Reactions: sztrb

LordThird

Jul 24, 2020
I was having an issue before the end when talking with chiaki between the two dialogue options "of course" and "it's a promise" it forced me to pick of course every time.

artyzdio

Apr 4, 2018
What is the total number of hidden locations? So far, I have gotten:

15/15 for the room
8/8 for the hallway
21/21 for the living room
11/11 for the shoe area
12/12 for outside the house
10/10 for the dojo
17/17 for the park
12/12 for the restaurant

RNGeusEX