nejfan

Aug 30, 2017
Feels like I got baited by the overview text, on top of reading someone saying it was incelly or a supposed powerfantasy (it was the opposite lol). Couldn't get past the jarring writing of half the girls being batshit insane with zero coherency.

On top of him still being too much of a bitch. You'd think one lifetime should have been more than enough idk man. I mean if anyone should have gone insane it'd be the main character.

Will probs return in a couple of years when I forgot how frustrated this felt like playing tho, it has some pretty great art ngl.

Reactions: Fantasy Catharsis

robintan121

Jul 28, 2020
GoodbyeEternity-0.7.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
god bless you ,hero

• Red Heart
Reactions: bitsybobs3

Đảk Zẻo9

Feb 18, 2020
GoodbyeEternity-0.7.9
1692265791623.png what's wrong?

Karuchie

Feb 13, 2022
GoodbyeEternity-0.7.9
is there one for android?

Meletus

Jun 30, 2023
I want to support the creator of this game, but man I'm scared if I'd have a transaction history saying I bought this game

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Do people use compressed content?
There are obviously still people out there with very limited (bandwidth and/or transfer volume) internet, that's why you often see people asking for compressed versions in almost every game thread. And some people even like to play these kinda games on their mobile devices with (very) limited storage space.

I personally would never use any compressed version myself or play these games on a small mobile screen -- although some compressed versions seem to do a pretty good job, and you barely see any difference or loss of quality.

The original version and playing it on a full blown PC monitor is the way to go ;)

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I can't even imagine the degraded quality of the images, music and animations after having reduced the size of the game so much -_-.
Do people use compressed content? I mean,we live in 2023. Internet speed is so fast now even the slowest speeds are ridiculously fast. And storage is bigger and cheaper than ever.
Well... But afraid not, you aren't thinking in those who have potato PC that are in a sense like grandpas who are so senile that near chew the water itself, for those user with those machines the quality degrading can't be appreciated (unless something goes wrong during compression), you can test it yourself if you have a very old PC that barely legally still match with minimum requirements for Ren'Py, in quality terms what you offer is more than their machines can process, and some of this ppl aren't precisely "first worldly ppl" but more often "third wordly ppl" with barely can maintain their Old PC's and more importantly, their bandwidth sucks because their ISP is near last in the top of ISP in technology terms so, for ppl like that it's more than ok and very appreciated... Nontheless, some devs don't provide builds of their game in Android, so, a compressed game help if a volunteer make a unofficial build. Think about that not as a waste or shame that the quality is lost, but as a more pirate way to promote your game to be known for more ppl, because some can write a review, comment, recommend, share more easy and even doing some youtube videos about it, yes, all that can come with the original quality too, but there are advantages in the compressed versions for those ppl i mentioned that eventually end promoting your game which increase it's popularity and possibilities to catch the attention of new customers and even supporters.

Reactions: Ukghar
4.10 star(s) 179 Votes