Mar 11, 2021
Me neither, but why mention that? There will be enough routes for any taste in the end.
I didn't say a word that it shouldn't be. I just want a foot fetish in isolation from domination.
also I do not know if insults are allowed here, but I would pour a whole train of them to the dude from above.

gnm33

May 22, 2023
I played whole game twice and i want to know your opinion what route is the best for each of 3 characters
Story wise only

Poptop7491

Jan 23, 2020
Pictures look great, although it looks like it will need a proofreader according to picture 4.

EDIT: They have replaced the picture with something else..
he's probably referring to the use of parasite not being a common way to refer to someone like this in america, however, since this game takes place in Japan it makes since.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I played whole game twice and i want to know your opinion what route is the best for each of 3 characters
Story wise only
What do you mean 3. Sakuya only has 1 route as far as I know. And norikos routes aren't finished yet.
For the other two I preferred the love route in both cases. For one I just like it a bit more wholesome. Storywise too because in both cases the corruption of the corruption routes happens off screen. So only the Love routes get actual character development on screen.
Plus I just feel it's hotter too if the women desire the mc because of his actions and not because they got drugged or told that he's their best chance for a relationship.

Sep 23, 2021
Needs an updated walkthrough to be honest.
Art is beautiful and all, but given how short the game atm(choices wise), not sure if guide is actually needed.

Here is the one posted from discord for v0.7.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are also $ cache locations, but someone else can do the honor of uploading those. I vaguely remember finding all of them unlock something extra (not crucial to story line)

Edit: cheats, it unlock cheats

Last edited:

GHOSTMD

Aug 5, 2021
The entire soundtrack was created for the game only.
I just stumbled upon this GEM of a game on YT
Looks really nice and i say keep up the good work
Already wishlisted it, looking forward to the final game
(sorry though i do not do early access) SC burned me for good

Speaking of the FINAL Version, is there any chance we gonna get some BDSM content?
So far i saw some routes that could dive into this kink. Would love to see some
Bondage and Flogging CGs ^^

4.10 star(s) 179 Votes