Apr 6, 2022
I can't even imagine the degraded quality of the images, music and animations after having reduced the size of the game so much -_-.
i have some question, what will happen with my save file?
you said the engine is godot after 0.8 update, so we cant use the renpy save file anymore and play from fresh start?

LunarTewi

Mar 18, 2022
Is pregnancy planned?
There was a faq about what is planned and not planned in the discord server, but i'll post it here anyways

CURRENT 2dcg, Animated, Multiple Endings, Adventure, Humor, Point & Click, Dating Sim, Sandbox, Harem, Milf, School Setting, Male Protagonist, tomboy, Blackmail, Bigs Tits, Corruption, Teasing, Handjob, Tsundere, Female Domination, Male Domination, Romance, mobile game, vaginal sexe, anal, Ahegaho, romance, kissing, slice of life

PLANNED Group Sex, Humiliation, Lactation, Lesbian, Pregnancy, Sex Toys, Sexual Harassment, Titfuck, big ass, Virgin, twins, cosplay, exhibitionism, footjob, voyeurism, trainer, Slut healing, mini games, Supernatural,

NOT PLANNED Yaoi, Ntr, Loli, futa, femboy, rape

If some tags are not present it is simply that I do not know them

Malagga

Jun 16, 2023
Just wanted to say hi here. I bought this game ages ago on itch.io when it just got a bit of Asami content and then held off on playing it to see it grow and not burn out on it.

Just having played it, I must say that it might be one of the best games of this kind I had the pleasure of playing and I had some thoughts.

The art, characters and backgrounds, are among the best I have ever seen. The characters all look distinct, and their designs convey... well character. The shitheads look like shitheads, the athletic tomboy looks like a tomboy etc.

I also appreciate that the characters have different body types for the most part and that there is variety. Noriko is distinct from Asami and they can both be differentiated from Sakyua and Yasuka even when you take the heads and hair away.
The same goes for the background locations.

In regards to music I must say that I normally play visual novels etc. on mute because the music either makes my ears bleed or drives me up the wall if I hear it on loop the entire time. In this case I would say that the music (at least what is there) is actually quite good. I would specifically name Bloody Moon, Reset and Truth as memorable tracks. Good job.

Other thoughts I had while playing were about the gameplay, specifically the stat system.

As it stands now it doesn't serve a purpose as far as I can see. Of course you need a certain stat spread to get your job at the restaurant but the same could be achieved without the system and instead a simple number of dialogue interactions with Macumba about training. The stats that are there, endurance and strength, affect no other area of the game or change interactions with the characters and environment.

That brings me to the second point, the environment is beautiful but it feels empty. Of course there are Yen to be found but that is in itself an empty pursuit, there is nothing to be done with the money you collect.

In terms of story I would say that I like it for the most part, though there were some points where I raised an eyebrow and thought to myself: "... Boy that sure escalated quickly."

For the most part I found the writing for the characters quite cute or funny but the tone seemed to clash or veer into an entirely different genre when Akira and the rest of the Yakuza gang became involved. To summarize, it feels slightly jarring to me whenever I had a funny conversation with Macumba or Asami and then a minute later I was racing against time because a group of wannabe-rapists wants to get at my adoptive mother. It is strange because this reaction did not occur to me with Netoru or Sakuya, although they represented similar threats. Perhaps I found them simply more amusing.

And that is enough rambling from me, but hey what are public forums for if not spewing your half-formed thougts out into the void immediately after playing a game. None of the points I raised are new I assume but anyway, good job people.

Going forward I am curious to see what the changes the new engine will bring and how this game develops.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Does "Wait for a future update for the rest of the story" means game update or in-game story update so I just have to keep working and fucking because there is nothing else to do? I got it on every character now except Yasuka (I have to get this job) and Sakuya (This girl is enigma).

Game is awesome and has exceptional quality although not much of the content for now...
Wait for a future update it means what it means as you guessed, keep up the exercises with Macumba and later with ask him that you need more power to give you dumbbells, raise both status until the end, follow the route of Asami until the end, you must get the job at the restaurant and keep sleeping with Yasuka until her route is finally open, and only until Yasuka's route is ended you'll allowed to reach Sakuya's route... If by some reason you cheated, you may have fuck up your game progress...

Ericopa12

Dec 25, 2017
Not sure if anyone is interested, but since I was tad bored I added some small code snippets disabling most of the anti-cheat stuff.
Just drop the attached file in you /game folder. It enables the console & the ingame cheat menu. Since I didn't know what the original ingame cheat codes were I redefined them to the following (their corresponding label values):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A word of warning, the cheats themselves seem to be pretty buggy anyway - especially Asamis. So maybe don't use them on your main save. Let me know if you have any issues, but generally: use at your own risk, I'm not responisble for any busted save games ;)

Note: Just for reference, this was done for version 0.4.91. Don't be surprised if it doesn't work with future versions of the game.
like you said, it doesn't work, but thank you for the effort

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I can't be the only getting Sakura/Shinji vibes from Chiaki/Minato, right? Their personalities and dynamic with the MC's a little uncanny. Plus, all 3 could pass off as pallet swaps.

Overall, I think the game's in a pretty good direction, but I feel like this game might have worked better as a traditional VN. My major gripe is that the game is styled like a sandbox, but you basically have no freedom of what to do you. The romance paths linearly unlock one after the other, and you basically have no reason to visit most locations unless the plot explicitly requires you to be there. You needlessly click to transition between locations and needlessly click to accumulate random money even though there's nothing for you to spend it on. You also have these stats that you can't even train until it unlocks, and judging by the current content, only serves as a kind of fetch quest to advance the story. Usually, in sandboxes and dating sims, having more of one stat makes you more favorable to the girl you're courting. But here, there isn't even a need for that because the girls are already head over heels for the MC as a matter of course. I feel like the game could be streamlined a bit if the MC doesn't get to pick the order of events.

As for the good points, I felt like the dialogue and voices were distinct and the character designs were pretty tasteful. I appreciate the small details, like the breasts changing shapes when in clothes vs naked and the character contrasts between the parents and children (red/blue and black/white sleepwear). The way the characters look are very appropriate to their personality. Personality-wise, I think the characters are fine for the most part. They're obviously archetypes, but there's definitely some original elements that make you want to see where it goes. The love interests also show some personal growth, which is always a plus in my books. I just wished that some of these growths were independent of the MC. I don't like how it seems to rest on the MC's shoulder to solve everyone's problems. I want the love inerests to eventually surprise the MC and show that they can be depended on too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
Do people use compressed content? I mean,we live in 2023. Internet speed is so fast now even the slowest speeds are ridiculously fast. And storage is bigger and cheaper than ever.
some people also have internet where they pay for every gig. so it's not always just about speed.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Dear lord, Macumba got me motivated to jog every morning like never before
Because of the fear/hope that you'll lose your anal virginity to a bench? In the hopes that you'll get a real one as a bro? In case a sporty tomboy with relationship troubles happens to be reading at a part while your anime speed rips her book out of her hands?

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Because of the fear/hope that you'll lose your anal virginity to a bench? In the hopes that you'll get a real one as a bro? In case a sporty tomboy with relationship troubles happens to be reading at a part while your anime speed rips her book out of her hands?
hi mate

Are the models in this game easy girls or hard girls ( or lady ) ? I mean, do they have necessary resistance or do they quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship with MC? I hope they have sufficient and necessary resistance

Accepting handjob quickly is not a problem, but vaginal sex and anal sex should be accepted late or very late

4.10 star(s) 179 Votes