Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Is there a harem ending planned for the game? So far the routes doesn't seem separate from each other, so you have to do all of them (unless I'm doing something wrong. Sakuya's route only unlocked for me after doing all other girls routes). But 2 different characters have already told MC that he will have to choose and at least right now, Asami doesn't seem to like very much the idea of a harem. And that made me a bit concerned.

If the end comes to choosing only one, I don't really know how to feel about that. There is not much point in the game forcing you through all the girls (again, unless I'm being the big dumb) and then have you make a choice at the end.
What are you talking about, at the end of the current content asami is not only okay with harem but basically started it herself. At least in my all-love-route run she did.

Yung Waffles

Oct 2, 2019
Forgot about this game and found it under the new name and decided to get up to date with the story. Now that I'm caught up, I have concerns. The art style, music, and overall aesthetic of the game is fantastic, but the writing is very questionable. Not grammar wise, but the logic in the later part of the current build just doesn't make sense at times.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Cyberpunk still better than Starefield from Todd Lie Howward
Yes but the guys that made Cyberpunk also did before Witcher 3, it was a huge downgrade in quality from one game to another, compared to the stable bucket of lies that Todd "Chess master" Howard like to throw at us.

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
Yes but the guys that made Cyberpunk also did before Witcher 3, it was a huge downgrade in quality from one game to another, compared to the stable bucket of lies that Todd "Chess master" Howard like to throw at us.
It is OT, but W3 was a bloody, bugged mess on release and did not look good either. People tend to forget that...
BTT:
I hope for the gog release to drop with the update.

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes