Kappaccinoo

Dec 16, 2022
This time, SAAM is their hero. I just ask you to consider translating it into Spanish. Ultimately, English is fine, but you know, Spanish, and you are my heroes.

Enjoy it ;)

me ga.nz/file/iMgnDaxL#Qr6TFjL0_c418sbtIwJPK_t9mgkqrTm7GDCP6W00e4Q
goat <3

reaver17

Mar 22, 2023
And this, is to go even further beyoooond

Android animated version, give me good luck gents.

Macza

Dec 7, 2023
When the world was in need of a hero more than ever, he arrived. Thousands have been saved.

kaleh

Oct 27, 2020
This time, SAAM is their hero. I just ask you to consider translating it into Spanish. Ultimately, English is fine, but you know, Spanish, and you are my heroes.

Enjoy it ;)

RNG's double account or one of his friends. lol. This man really hates crack players. Isnt he played cracked games when he was a kid ?

Robert1dz

Oct 12, 2021

Enjoy it ;)

The hero we all needed but we do not deserve

aznmunkee

Aug 7, 2017

Enjoy it ;)

You're a hero! Could we get the mac version too?

Zador

Dec 11, 2021
Tbh this is the only game i feel bad about pirating, but then i remember steam

Enjoy it ;)

Mega
Here it is buddy: Si ahueonao me gusta la cuca, weon la cucaaaaa.

Basically thats all i play, there is some shit about isekai and the mafia but idk.

SAAM876

Dec 14, 2022
Could someone tell me how or where to install a translation from translations teot studio com?

4.00 star(s) 181 Votes