SAAM876

Dec 14, 2022
guys he trolled us, we need the version 0.8.1 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
How seriously are you saying this? Starting from update 0.8 that just came out today, and 0.8.1 is a patch released not even an hour ago. Do you think I'll be updating the page to see what updates they release in less than a day?

• Haha
Reactions: P3zz0 and ezubera

acekagayaki

Sep 21, 2021
How seriously are you saying this? Starting from update 0.8 that just came out today, and 0.8.1 is a patch released not even an hour ago. Do you think I'll be updating the page to see what updates they release in less than a day?
Average zonie being ungrateful as usual, don't take it personally chief :HideThePain:
i can understand that he want the update but seriously people should just be grateful full that's we have the opportunity to play for free if you want every update right when they get out buy the game at this point otherwise be grateful and wait for it

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This update was intended to be released on Godot, but due to time constraints it was not ready. So it still uses Ren'Py as an engine, and will most likely be the last one using it.
Uuuugh, that's one absolutely rubbish change... best case scenario they just put in all the things renpy does and it's the same, more likely situation they don't and you'll be stuck spending half your playtime watching things fade in and out as there's no skip transitions option, have no instant text, etc.

ezubera

Dec 26, 2021
i can understand that he want the update but seriously people should just be grateful full that's we have the opportunity to play for free if you want every update right when they get out buy the game at this point otherwise be grateful and wait for it
i can't believe i'm responding to this but i don't think op meant in any way to offend the lovely person who share 0.8 with us, rather their comment was more of a light-hearted "lol" at the game needing a hotfix already

Reactions: Sayajin2205

acekagayaki

Sep 21, 2021
i can't believe i'm responding to this but i don't think op meant in any way to offend the lovely person who share 0.8 with us, rather their comment was more of a light-hearted "lol" at the game needing a hotfix already
yeah maybe i mean as for my part i just mean in general thats the thing with internet we cant know the tone we use as we write our post

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 181 Votes