Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
I dunno why but this is probably one of my favorite sandbox renpy game atm. something about it makes me like it

sea47r

Jul 15, 2018
I resonate with this so much, especially after reading your review. Coming back to the past and fixing mistakes with the knowledge of future, that's the main idea I got from the opening. Even if he was still a spineless weeb before being reincarnated, he should at least have the mental of an adult weeb with some grasps on reality already - in fact it would be a great story point for him to constantly "dumb down" his interactions to appear more in line with his now-teenager appearance, but what we got was him going full childish and cringy with no hint of his past experience.

I feel like the whole "coming back to the past" isn't that much of an importance in the writer's head at all. They were probably looking for a reason to kickstart the story and rolled the dice on timeline reincarnation. It's not the main focus of the story. This is just a teenager writing about his dream life.

A terrible, terrible waste of talent the artist(s) of this game is doing. The art is so mesmerizing, in fact it's most likely the only reason people can endure the rest of the story. Had it been more well-written, GE could have easily triumphed to the first page of Weighted Rating chart here.
I don't know. I think I find the game to be pretty competently written.Your MC can't go full retaliation mode because he doesn't know who's to retaliate against.

The whole point of the game is that he's learning what was actually going on in this time and how fucked up everything was. He obviously still does have knowledge of future events, but he doesn't know how the current events play into those. He can't do any plotting because it isn't like he was there to see what he could have done differently.

The only thing he knows is that he doesn't want the things that happen in the future to occur, so he's doing his best to prevent that with the knowledge he now has from the present(or i guess, the past?).Obviously I'm not expecting Tokien from this game, but I think to say that the writing is poor is to say that you weren't really paying much attention.

weedy446

Apr 26, 2017
So i'm on the Yasuka love route and i'm at the part where I'm supposed to join her in the bathroom for the first time and I can not click on the door to get in. I have found the light switch to turn the light on but can't actually enter the room. Am i just fucked, or am I dumb? Any help would be appreciaited.
I have the exact same problem. :(
But I could enter the bathroom at some point before...

tuuri

Oct 8, 2017
I dont get it. Did noriko lie? Is this plot line still not over? Or is this just braindead writing?
>She got bullied cause her moms a hoe > She didnt want MC to get bullied too so she distanced herself from him
Ok so far it makes sense.
>She keeps it up for a decade and orders people to go beat him up and make his life hell
????????????????????????????????????????????????
And the fuck was the "You dont even remember" and playground shit about?

Anyway new natsume hate

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Made an incest patch.
version: [v0.8.1]
feature: mc refer to Yasuka as Mom. Changes some lines in the script; makes Noriko mc's sister.
install: Unzip it into the "game" folder.

notes:
I might have missed something, let me know if you see it(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
When dev changes the engine i will try to make a patch for it too. If I manage to figure it out.
Doesn't work for me I am on Android and I put the patch in how I do for the other games as well so I don't know what I am doing wrong

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
I dont get it. Did noriko lie? Is this plot line still not over? Or is this just braindead writing?
>She got bullied cause her moms a hoe > She didnt want MC to get bullied too so she distanced herself from him
>She keeps it up for a decade and orders people to go beat him up and make his life hell

Anyway new natsume hate
Yasuka's a hoe?

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
Yasuka's a hoe?
yeah, i think so

Anyway new natsume hate
Yeah. i thing so. The "you do not even remember" REMEMBER WHAT? i was so impatient and i skiped some important lines or the game doesn't tell you nothing about that? Amd the plot is reaaaaally stupid. It would be better if noriko pays for the bullies to NOT bully the MC, but IDK the story is written now.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
game is broken as all hell, it's night, and i'm supposed to talk to asami after her and noriko have a chat about noriko's feelings towards protag-kun, but Asami isn't in his room, can't find her anywhere, and I can't sleep because I still have to find Asami.

I seem to remember a distinct lack of content and broken quest lines all over the place a couple years ago too, but i was able to get to a sex scene with asami previously. if the content is THIS slow to get out, and the game is still THIS broken? i expect the game to be abandoned by the end of '24

Razorhead

May 18, 2017
Man I really wish there was an option not to forgive Noriko and force her to make up for everything she put the MC through over the years. Considering she already feels guilty as hell it shouldn't be that hard to make her fold anyway and force her to obey him. She doesn't deserve a happy ending, only one where she's on her knees.

Sep 23, 2021
Does anyone know if Noriko won't have pubic hair? There is a CG with them on the official page, but unfortunately not in the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
haven't play update yet, but those are toggleable in options since ages ago unless something change recently. Maybe dev forgot about it when changing engine? You should check again to make sure.

tuuri

Oct 8, 2017
game is broken as all hell, it's night, and i'm supposed to talk to asami after her and noriko have a chat about noriko's feelings towards protag-kun, but Asami isn't in his room, can't find her anywhere, and I can't sleep because I still have to find Asami.

I seem to remember a distinct lack of content and broken quest lines all over the place a couple years ago too, but i was able to get to a sex scene with asami previously. if the content is THIS slow to get out, and the game is still THIS broken? i expect the game to be abandoned by the end of '24
I had that too you gotta start that part in the morning or itll progress to night and soft lock you
Anybody know where the trinkets/stashes are for the new CG's/places?
Why bother theres only like 2 cheat codes left

4.00 star(s) 182 Votes