FatesCall

Sep 19, 2020
It sucks to see a game that started off so strong and well written in parts to feel like a rushed nothing now. The art is awesome and the characters are cool but fucking hell the story just took a face dive off a cliff like its a whole lot of nothing now the first interactions and blackmail and maledom scenes for the sister were great and well done then this whole new arc is just simply awfully written

Oct 17, 2019
The patch works with version [v0.8.1]. When I have time, I'll see if the patch needs to be updated for new content.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made an incest patch.
version: [v0.7.9]
feature: mc refer to Yasuka as Mom. Changes some lines in the script; makes Noriko mc's sister.
install: Unzip it into the "game" folder.

notes:
I might have missed something, let me know if you see it(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
When dev changes the engine i will try to make a patch for it too. If I manage to figure it out.
Noroko isnt your sister anymore with your current patch

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Noroko isnt your sister anymore with your current patch
mom is just called mom but dialogue establishes her as step mom as well. Father dumped him there and he lost his mother.
Maybe they are not actually supposes to be mom/son sister/brother anymore. Maybe he's trying to make the story reflect that they are not, or never were.

also god damn you need to start killing off some of the assholes in the game already. Yandere girl would have been perfect to end some lives, they just never stop. Not that anything makes sense story wise anyway.

Reactions: xMr.Xx

Momorate

May 2, 2023

My thoughts after playing the update:

Liked it!

SPOLERS - SPOILERS - SPOILERS - SPOILERS - SPOILERS - SPOILERS -SPOILERS - SPOILERS - SPOILERS - SPOILERS - SPOLERS - SPOILERS - SPOILERS - SPOILERS - SPOILERS - SPOILERS -SPOILERS - SPOILERS - SPOILERS - SPOILERS- SPOLERS - SPOILERS - SPOILERS - SPOILERS - SPOILERS - SPOILERS

I liked the update, the art quality was maintained, the animations are very well done. In my opinion, scene three is the hottest. God damn.

At first I felt there should have been more scenes in this update, but being honest, the team could have put 60 scenes and I would still want more. On that note, congratulations to the team for their work, as it left me with a feeling of wanting more content and to know how the story continues.

Regarding the story, I got a little lost in this "the protagonist's past life" thing, there was even a moment where the protagonist was talking about Norito dying in his past life (?). I didn't quite understand that part, maybe it had something to do with the previous updates? I played this game a long time ago, so the previous plot I remember in general terms. Maybe this is explained later in the story?

When we got to the first scene, I felt the plot was a bit rushed. Later on we are given an explanation as to why everything happened this way, but I wasn't really that happy with the explanation. It didn't bother me, I was just left with the feeling that it all happened too fast. I understand that writing long stories must be complicated. I wouldn't mind waiting longer for future updates and getting a more polished story in certain details.

I really liked the final scene at the station, especially the hug, the cinematic is beautiful, I really liked it a lot and I feel it conveys the feeling of reconciliation very well.

Regarding the sound of the animations, I would have liked the moaning sounds, for example, to last longer. Maybe a loop of a 30 or 40 second recording. That way, I wouldn't have the feeling that it's a 6 seconds loop that keeps repeating. I understand that this is complicated, as there is a voice actor behind it who should be paid for his work. Just a suggestion and a personal thought. (Example of what I'm talking about: "Noriko last scene - Standing")

Otherwise, congratulations to the whole team, they really have a good product in their hands.

What will come next? Asami's mother route? if we decide not to forgive Noriko route? Noriko femdom route? New animations with previous characters? More drama in the relationship of the characters? New love affairs? New couples? I'm excited :)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: xMr.Xx and Boss129

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hmmm.
I think I am stuck on something 'cause everything is on "wait for the next update" after that fun questline for Yandere lady (best gal)
And now I haven't even seen anything for Noriko and co. or access it in the first place.

Starting a new game also screws up something with her questline where we find the MILF lady except she decided to poof out of existence. :KEK:
Playing ze latest ver. btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: drpavelcia
May 7, 2023
It's not clear but the game is extremely linear. You have to do everything in order as it opens up, and if that's not meant to be the case that's how it's been functioning so then yea it's bugged. Though with how it's written I just think it's linear
if all the missions appear at once without any time breaks, and with incomprehensible character development, it is not the fault of the players, but of the developers. If we don't have to play the game freely and have to go linearly then we need an in game walkthrough

demTorrents

Apr 5, 2017
I loaded up the save from the 0.7.x version in 0.8.1. It says "Go register at the dojo", but Dojo is not interactible. What to do?

4.00 star(s) 181 Votes