May 7, 2023
man either this game has a shit ton of bugs or only some certain paths work, if i choose corruption its like im skipping scenes and story. Like one second im choosing the "wrong" path for asami and boom she friends with the whole family and playing video games.. i didnt even took her to my house or introduce them to the family. And apparently there are multiple paths for the mother but i have "chosen" the love one.. and even if i introduce as a lover to her boss he still addresses me as her son.. smh this game is confusing

Reactions: jokuur

mememaster

Aug 7, 2016
F95 users are so braindead that even after the dev explicitly stated there's no NTR, they have to perform mental gymnastics to perceive NTR, so then they can be mad about it. Astounding
There's no mental gymnastics needed to see the NTR bait, it's clearly there unless you're willingly ignoring it. You can take it as making fun of NTR fans but it's there. One of the main antagonists is literally named Netoru and is a walking NTR trope. The other main antagonist has an entire LI's route dedicated to him almost but not quite cucking the MC. Ofc, none of it has actually happened, but the threat of NTR has been a prominent element or just straight up the main plot of the story for almost every update for a while now

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
man either this game has a shit ton of bugs or only some certain paths work, if i choose corruption its like im skipping scenes and story. Like one second im choosing the "wrong" path for asami and boom she friends with the whole family and playing video games.. i didnt even took her to my house or introduce them to the family. And apparently there are multiple paths for the mother but i have "chosen" the love one.. and even if i introduce as a lover to her boss he still addresses me as her son.. smh this game is confusing
It's not clear but the game is extremely linear. You have to do everything in order as it opens up, and if that's not meant to be the case that's how it's been functioning so then yea it's bugged. Though with how it's written I just think it's linear

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
There's no mental gymnastics needed to see the NTR bait, it's clearly there unless you're willingly ignoring it. You can take it as making fun of NTR fans but it's there. One of the main antagonists is literally named Netoru and is a walking NTR trope. The other main antagonist has an entire LI's route dedicated to him almost but not quite cucking the MC. Ofc, none of it has actually happened, but the threat of NTR has been a prominent element or just straight up the main plot of the story for almost every update for a while now
And the Dev has stated it won't happen, If people are so frail a couple naming jokes is enough to send them into a frenzy then they're the problem not the game. It's not "bait" it's a joke poking fun at a trope.

mememaster

Aug 7, 2016
And the Dev has stated it won't happen, If people are so frail a couple naming jokes is enough to send them into a frenzy then they're the problem not the game. It's not "bait" it's a joke poking fun at a trope.
I mean I agree with you but I also think the joke just stops being funny after being overused so much. There's also basically no narrative tension for the same reason, which is definitely a problem with the game's writing.

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
I mean I agree with you but I also think the joke just stops being funny after being overused so much. There's also basically no narrative tension for the same reason, which is definitely a problem with the game's writing.
Yeah I agree with that assessment, It does get over-used later on. I think that just like me, the dev hates people who hate NTR with such a burning passion they throw a fit over every human male that isn't the MC talking to the heroine, so and might have let their hate compromise their writing with some of the plot developments.

Last edited:
Reactions: xMr.Xx and Nosferia

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
Uh.. is this broken? I apparently hit the end of main story like 20 minutes into gameplay? and it seems its really easy to get stuck on routes without knowing what route you're on. This desperately needs an updated walkthrough.

angel287

May 31, 2023
Uh.. is this broken? I apparently hit the end of main story like 20 minutes into gameplay? and it seems its really easy to get stuck on routes without knowing what route you're on. This desperately needs an updated walkthrough.
You probably didn't hit the end of the main story, you completed the initial set of quests. Check the other character trackers and progress wherever you can until more content opens up.

There's a setting you can turn on that shows when your choices affect routes. There's only a handful that do this. The rest of the game is pretty linear. If you join the creator's discord and check the pinned posts of "questions/wiki" channel you will find everything you need.

Dec 30, 2022
Yeah I agree with that assessment, It does get over-used later on. I think that just like me, the dev hates people who hate NTR with such a burning passion they throw a fit over every human male that isn't the MC talking to the heroine, so and might have let their hate compromise their writing with some of the plot developments.
It feels like they didn't really have a start to finish outline for the plot, or at least threw the plans out the window as the development progressed. Saving a woman from getting brainwashed/blackmailed and raped is pretty high stakes and it just seems like they ran out of steam after literally "chapter" 2. It's pretty clear that there will be no NTR scenes, maybe not even anyone getting seriously injured or killed. Every update teases a cliffhanger for something bad to happen but it's just thrown out the window instantly. It's just bad writing, not suited for a work like this, it's not a sitcom.

I remember playing the intro to this game and it the game literally says some shit like: "I'm a loser, my sister was found raped to death in a river and my mom killed herself, this other lady was trafficed and killed herself too" Where did that mood go? I am all here for MC pulling it off but just the constant NTR tease and death threats fall moot if none of the antagonists seem able to do anything. Maybe they need to add those parts in as flashbacks to drive home the point a little bit, or maybe if you don't play it correctly the things happen again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Talking about Antagonists. Minato is a huge cuck at this point, having threatened the death of at least 4 people by now and nothing substantial has happened. Next update MC steals his sister and gives her the cock treatment to cure her depression. Meanwhile Mr.IRUNTHEMOBINTOWNANDTRAFFICWOMEN hasn't even revealed any sort of motivation to be involved with the story or the MC at all. The only person that was on the hit list was Nerdman due to sniffing a little hard but even that guy never got hurt in any way shape or form.

Feels like the writer/writers wanted to really ham it up and just made things wierd, instead of sticking to a well executed but nothing new type of story. The art is carrying this project so hard.

4.00 star(s) 181 Votes