Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
Thank you for the guy who mentioned the setting to show routes, that is helpful. It turns out, the popup that specifically says you can switch between routes is dead wrong, the game is entirely linear. Not that I'm complaining, but maybe don't put up a popup that's wrong? Also, fucking mother of ntrbaiting. The entire story is written like an NTR game, but its not? And this isn't me complaining about NTR, this is me complaining about getting fucking baited with the prospect with no payoff. That's just... an odd decision. Like one of those really well-made games that only have tickling. Just why?

Finished it. I don't think I've played a story more tonally fucked than this one.

Last edited:

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
Sad that we can't creampie noriko yet, no bust animation
I'm not sure why the devs didn't animate a cum scene at all. With all the other non-montage scenes, MC at least finishes either inside or outside, so why couldn't they animate that with the Noriko scenes?

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
Story got really confused this update and some scenes seens kinda missing, like some sex scenes with the mom and the sister blowjob...

Serw23

Sep 19, 2022
It feels like they didn't really have a start to finish outline for the plot, or at least threw the plans out the window as the development progressed. Saving a woman from getting brainwashed/blackmailed and raped is pretty high stakes and it just seems like they ran out of steam after literally "chapter" 2. It's pretty clear that there will be no NTR scenes, maybe not even anyone getting seriously injured or killed. Every update teases a cliffhanger for something bad to happen but it's just thrown out the window instantly. It's just bad writing, not suited for a work like this, it's not a sitcom.

I remember playing the intro to this game and it the game literally says some shit like: "I'm a loser, my sister was found raped to death in a river and my mom killed herself, this other lady was trafficed and killed herself too" Where did that mood go? I am all here for MC pulling it off but just the constant NTR tease and death threats fall moot if none of the antagonists seem able to do anything. Maybe they need to add those parts in as flashbacks to drive home the point a little bit, or maybe if you don't play it correctly the things happen again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Talking about Antagonists. Minato is a huge cuck at this point, having threatened the death of at least 4 people by now and nothing substantial has happened. Next update MC steals his sister and gives her the cock treatment to cure her depression. Meanwhile Mr.IRUNTHEMOBINTOWNANDTRAFFICWOMEN hasn't even revealed any sort of motivation to be involved with the story or the MC at all. The only person that was on the hit list was Nerdman due to sniffing a little hard but even that guy never got hurt in any way shape or form.

Feels like the writer/writers wanted to really ham it up and just made things wierd, instead of sticking to a well executed but nothing new type of story. The art is carrying this project so hard.
I agree with you. At the very least, it would be possible to make an entire alternative storyline. For example - A STRUGGLE WITH SIN. There, the only punishment for failure was just NTR. And I think this is the right decision, because it motivates the player not to make mistakes and make the right decisions.

After all, how much content could have been made and added more non-linearity!

But apparently the developers have their own vision, which they are not going to change, because it is written in the Discord of the developers:

**NOT PLANNED**
Yaoi, Ntr, Loli, futa, femboy, rape, **Incest**

And there is not enough anal. We need more of it!) Asuka and Sakuya also have no scenes.

Jumbo

Feb 2, 2017
Like always great art and story is just simply bad...
Writer can set-up quite interesting plot points but totally fumbles it at execution.
I dislike just how randomly and out of place Noriko sex happens also because of no rape rule maledom route doesn't really fell like maledom but her trying to seduce you into fucking her lol.
Is the dev the one who actually writing the story or does he actually pay someone for writing this?

Also like you guys mention earlier in the thread Yasuka route has high stakes really early on that's why any hint of NTR and danger just doesn't matter.
Sadly Maccumba a based character is a HUGE problem in the story because he can solve anything for MC and most likely is going to be written off(killed/going on a trip/etc).

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Some people seem to be encountering a bug where you are told by the in-game walkthrough to "Ask Yasuka", yet she's nowhere to be found and you can't skip time to change her location.

This is the result of a bug in 0.8.0 which caused Noriko's further story to be initiated long before it should. The game is assuming you are going to a path-relevant location to meet Yasuka, thus halting time progression so you can complete the quest on the same day, but because you have not yet unlocked the scene, you can't interact with her.

The bug that triggered the Noriko quest line before it should happen has been fixed in 0.8.1, but, apparently, THERE'S NO BUILT IN METHOD TO UNDO THE TRIGGER.

In other words, if you have already gotten the Noriko trigger in your 0.8.0 save file, the 0.8.1 patch MAY NOT FIX YOUR SAVE. I encountered this bug and had to re-start the game on 0.8.1.
im playing new game 8.1 and the same thing occurring bruh plus i cant tell yasuka ive been hired in restaurant
so the question is what triggers both bugs its either going to the dojo or telling asuka its not good ideato work as hostess, further testing will be required

Last edited:

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
It seems nomadder the stage of the quest Yasuka is in the kitchen to talk to, but never advances a stage of her quest.

Last edited:

Lancer12

Jun 26, 2018
hmm me too bruh this new version might be unplayable but maybe we did wrong choices? you told yasuka to not go work as hostess right?

unplayable bruh
I did bro it even says that i'm on yasuka love route. I even tried redoing it again from the start to see if i picked the wrong choices but to no avail.

Reactions: jokuur
4.00 star(s) 181 Votes