Idontcarelol3

Feb 23, 2022
But we already HAVE NTR and loli, bruh.
Yaoi in love drugs in version 0.7
Rape was in slut path of Step-mom
and Incest.... are you really blind or just pretending
whoo boy, I’ll cover these.
Yaoi don’t count since A. its a drug and B. he’s going to try and kill him anyways as he said a few scenes later
Rape also doesn’t count since she approached him and initiated it, and the closest thing you can say is groping with Netoru
Loli is technically there with chiaki but i doubt something is going to happen with her soon that is THAT bad, but other than that, its pretty much all fine
Incest is kinda 50/50? you can argue that they are siblings and mother, but also argue that “if they aren’t blood related, they are free to be mated”

• Angry
Reactions: xMr.Xx and Nosferia

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
This last story bit...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This kind of tease is weak if they have already shown multiple times that they won't include NTR. No way they will come back around and add it either in potential paths where you fuck up or something, that would blow the scope of the entire thing.
He's also making ntr story idk why what is stopping them to include a NTR, and some NTR almost happen in the story. WHAT ARE STOPPING YOU!?

jokuur

May 23, 2019
anyone else got this problem that we cant progress story because yasuka dissapear after we talk with noriko about our promise and we cant sleep because we need to talk to yaskuka but she isnt there? also how to progress yasuka story now when we got job at restaurant?
1702758396186.png
1702758431280.png
89ll1z.gif

Last edited:

Lancer12

Jun 26, 2018
I'm currently stuck at yasuka's love path. Current mission is to make more money at the restaurant and sakuya is trying to help us but i'm getting nowhere even though i kept working. Is it a bug or am i missing something?

jokuur

May 23, 2019
I'm currently stuck at yasuka's love path. Current mission is to make more money at the restaurant and sakuya is trying to help us but i'm getting nowhere even though i kept working. Is it a bug or am i missing something?
hmm me too bruh this new version might be unplayable but maybe we did wrong choices? you told yasuka to not go work as hostess right?

There's a gallery unlocker right on the front page. I'd say to give the game a chance, though. The story isn't half bad.
unplayable bruh

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
I just finished the new tsundere domination route, and with that bitter ending, of fat NTR when he managed to enter our tomboy's house, I hope that the continuation of the story is not ruined by making NTR mandatory and not optional, making That Fat man raped our tomboy. I hope the tomboy manages to save herself and escape and the story is not ruined....
309248135_553669616520690_6289337663440738558_n.jpg

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
Update for pedos to be honest.
Why bother with trash STEP-sister when you already have hot and breedable STEP-mom.
Wish author was more independent and don`t rely on random people fetishes, too many games lost their identity this way
no trying to kinkshame or anything, but how is it less weird to go for your stepmom instead of your stepsister (much smaller age gap)???
For me personally much older woman are just not it…

jokuur

May 23, 2019
I just finished the new tsundere domination route, and with that bitter ending, of fat NTR when he managed to enter our tomboy's house, I hope that the continuation of the story is not ruined by making NTR mandatory and not optional, making That Fat man raped our tomboy. I hope the tomboy manages to save herself and escape and the story is not ruined....
View attachment 3179482
holy fuck im glad it bugged for me so i didnt had to see that
just so i know this is asami domination route or norikos?

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Reactions: xMr.Xx

jokuur

May 23, 2019
She's at the coffee shop. Or the club, I assume, If you are on corruption route.
not corruption route i dont see club or coffee on the map, told her its not good idea to work in club, good route seems bugged because i cant even tell her i got job at restaurant

angel287

May 31, 2023
I see that there have been patron-only outfits released as separate files. Any chance someone is able to share these? Maybe get them added to the post eventually?

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Can I lock myself out of the Noriko route? On advice from here I both blackmailed her AND went after Asami and now mousing over Noriko's icon says "wait for the next update for more content" but I didn't see anything new yet...

vemnaroladopai

Jul 10, 2023
Some people seem to be encountering a bug where you are told by the in-game walkthrough to "Ask Yasuka", yet she's nowhere to be found and you can't skip time to change her location.

This is the result of a bug in 0.8.0 which caused Noriko's further story to be initiated long before it should. The game is assuming you are going to a path-relevant location to meet Yasuka, thus halting time progression so you can complete the quest on the same day, but because you have not yet unlocked the scene, you can't interact with her.

The bug that triggered the Noriko quest line before it should happen has been fixed in 0.8.1, but, apparently, THERE'S NO BUILT IN METHOD TO UNDO THE TRIGGER.

In other words, if you have already gotten the Noriko trigger in your 0.8.0 save file, the 0.8.1 patch MAY NOT FIX YOUR SAVE. I encountered this bug and had to re-start the game on 0.8.1.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 181 Votes