RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
When i try to run the game, it goes to how do you want to open the file? with notepad being the first option. did not happen to me before. anyone knows what to do?

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
NO creampies??? the horror!!! Really tho, I still don't understand why some devs always refuses or are too afraid to give the players the option to creampie the girls in a game. KEYWORD "GAME"
Well, there is an option from what I rmbr, like in the other route for Asami where you do her in the stall. It gives the inside or outside options

Also, are the animations lagging for anyone else?

Edit: When you go into norikos room now kinda wish she said something different hopefully they change that. They should also add repeatable scene option since there aren't for noriko I think. W update though, as someone who doesn't like subbing thing enjoying this path and Saito taking charge of stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: forbiddentwo

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Well, there is an option from what I rmbr, like in the other route for Asami where you do her in the stall. It gives the inside or outside options

Also, are the animations lagging for anyone else?

Edit: When you go into norikos room now kinda wish she said something different hopefully they change that
Yeah, I know about Asami, but we are talking about Noriko, or any other girls in the future.

No lag for me yet, I'm using a potato laptop, BTW, did you try turn on the feather looking icon in the prefference menu?

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Yeah, I know about Asami, but we are talking about Noriko, or any other girls in the future.

No lag for me yet, I'm using a potato laptop, BTW, did you try turn on the feather looking icon in the prefference menu?
Yeah I turned it on and reopened the game, runs very smooth now thankfully. And I would also like to see more creampies rather than it cutting off too, especially would have in this one

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
don't worry, dev says he won't do ntr, yaoi, loli, futa, femboy, rape, incest.
Why then is this needed? The game initially showed that we would see something of this in the future. And this is exactly what many expected. I don’t think that people who were lured with a carrot and then deceived will be delighted.

4.00 star(s) 181 Votes