forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Save file to start choosing Noriko's path. Here you can choose Maledom or Femdom, choose Maledom to continue the story.
Great now I just need to remember where those files go. I vaguely remember there was a cheat thing but it was a PITA to unlock, is that right? It's been a while for me. I just want the scenes, or a guide, or whatever. I guess I'll just wait.

please we need new version
Ah the one with the bugfixes?

Last edited:

Samustus

Feb 1, 2021
She should be at work. For me she was anyway.
Somehow in my game her work place isn't unlocked and I can't find her, nor can I forward time. At the start I said that I didn't want her to be a hostess. So now my gameplay is screwed because of that??

*sigh*

Last edited:

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
I'm also stuck at ''Go ask Yasuka''. Cant seem to find her in the game once this step shows up, i also do not know where she works so far.

Apr 1, 2021
I'm more concerned about whether or not the change in engines will require starting from scratch. As a sandbox, progression in this game is slower than visual novels as it requires a lot of jumping around and some routes can be difficult without a walkthrough. Right now I have my file almost exactly where I want it and I don't really want to spend several hours re-doing what I've already done to get back to that dang cliffhanger we were left with.

mememaster

Aug 7, 2016
This last story bit...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This kind of tease is weak if they have already shown multiple times that they won't include NTR. No way they will come back around and add it either in potential paths where you fuck up or something, that would blow the scope of the entire thing.

This seems like the only thing whoever is writing this is able to do with the story. Every update the story ends up obviously close to or baiting NTR for whatever reason. Just reeks of a writer obsessed with this one fetish tbh

celeb 17

Sep 18, 2018
This last story bit...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This kind of tease is weak if they have already shown multiple times that they won't include NTR. No way they will come back around and add it either in potential paths where you fuck up or something, that would blow the scope of the entire thing.
I wonder who'll end up saving her, considering that mc fucks noriko all night til morning

Reactions: FetusStomper
4.00 star(s) 181 Votes