bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The patch works with version [v0.8.1]. When I have time, I'll see if the patch needs to be updated for new content.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made an incest patch.
version: [v0.7.9]
feature: mc refer to Yasuka as Mom. Changes some lines in the script; makes Noriko mc's sister.
install: Unzip it into the "game" folder.

notes:
I might have missed something, let me know if you see it(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
When dev changes the engine i will try to make a patch for it too. If I manage to figure it out.
Not all heros wear capes.

Should be called "Original Vision" patch :KEK:

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
I wonder who'll end up saving her, considering that mc fucks noriko all night til morning
Nobody. This won't be required. Without MC nothing will start.)
He will simply tie her up and threaten her with rape all night, but he will never be able to do anything. Power shield? Plot armor? Heart attack? Or just a pumped-up black man who solves any situation? Or a geeky pervert who for some reason is not a pervert? We will find out in the next update...

John_proto

Feb 21, 2022
If we pick asami love route can we still get the anal variant /BJ in WC / sex&anal in WC ??
or these scenes are just for corruption route??
if os basically corruption route = love route scenes+3 more cg (no kiss included)

WechaMings

Oct 13, 2019
If we pick asami love route can we still get the anal variant /BJ in WC / sex&anal in WC ??
or these scenes are just for corruption route??
if os basically corruption route = love route scenes+3 more cg (no kiss included)
They are route locked. I did it once, just to complete the gallery, because it wasn't worth it ruining the Tomboy in my main save, imo. The sex in your room scenes are the same in the corruption route, but without the tanlines. It still ends in love, but her personality changes a bit.

Reactions: John_proto
4.00 star(s) 186 Votes