Jumbo

Feb 2, 2017
I'm glad for that but I'm not sure why the dev even keeps teasing it like with the end of the current version.
It's a cheap way to introduce drama, stakes and heavy mood into the story but it fails miserably because writer already used it in Yasuoka route with Netoru NTR bait.
Dev telling everybody he won't do any NTR is funny too because he loves teasing it a lot and makes end of this update not matter at all cuz now we know nothing is going to happen and all set up of danger vanishes with his statement,
He undermines his own work lol.
I feel he needs to hire a professional writer or think more than 5 minutes about what's the story he wants to tell.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
i REALLLLLLLY hope there is an option to not only keep the " Ex best friend" alive but to give that hell we had to go through life one and make him suffer until his dying days... then the Ntr Pig, he deserves a fate worse than death too, maybe be prison cell 1-9 butt buddies, and i guess if im being honest here and im probably stretching it to hell but... the three idiots could be friends with us...
Akira... NGL he def earned my shit list tortures BUT if im being that guy he seems like a potential Best Friend we could have had since he has a moral gray BUUUUUUT that stunt... idk but if its a choice of redemption he has to go through hell for awhile. all in all i feel there are 3 that need a good ASS WHOOPING and maybe a permanent fate worse than death lol or all can have a taste of that fate either or Minato going to get clapped and im going to enjoy every god damn sec of it.

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
It's a cheap way to introduce drama, stakes and heavy mood into the story but it fails miserably because writer already used it in Yasuoka route with Netoru NTR bait.
Dev telling everybody he won't do any NTR is funny too because he loves teasing it a lot and makes end of this update not matter at all cuz now we know nothing is going to happen and all set up of danger vanishes with his statement,
He undermines his own work lol.
I feel he needs to hire a professional writer or think more than 5 minutes about what's the story he wants to tell.
Yeah its a bit like watching a slasher movies but you know the killer only has nerf foam weapons.

Lonos

Jan 5, 2020
Did you fix that somehow or not?
If you start the dialog with Asuka that she tells you to go make peace with Noriko at night, after the talk you're supposed to go back to Asuka in your room, but it bugs and she isn't there.

You have to start the quest in the afternoon instead, then it works properly.

Reactions: Nikju

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
there was update about maledom with stepsister, but still i dont have it in the game, any idea?
if you're still 'early' in the story, it's the last story bits.
so, there's some early interaction with her, then you need to do the other girl's content, then she comes back around.
otherwise, maybe double check that you've got the right version, in case you're maybe playing an old version or something by accident.

also, anyone else having issues with the map? seems like every time i go on the map, it's got a 4/5 chance of fucking up badly.

faceracez

Sep 27, 2019
i love this, amazing. i hope nothing bad gonna happen to asami (especially if its NTR ) and god damn why is Asami's mom so fucking hot, i wish there's gonna be more content of her in the next update iykwim hehe
" I also want to address a common misconception: "Goodbye Eternity" does not and will never include NTR. Please be wary of misleading comments online claiming otherwise. "

faceracez

Sep 27, 2019
I find it kinda funny that people are getting ragebaited not even by light-NTR/just NTR but an ugly mf in a fucking visual novel.They know that NOTHING will happen to L.I and yet they're still scared that their beloved png could cheat on them with another png :ROFLMAO:At this point i believe that you're not even real and just a part of my imagination because i have no idea how would you survive in a real world while being SO insecure

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
I find it kinda funny that people are getting ragebaited not even by light-NTR/just NTR but an ugly mf in a fucking visual novel.They know that NOTHING will happen to L.I and yet they're still scared that their beloved png could cheat on them with another png :ROFLMAO:At this point i believe that you're not even real and just a part of my imagination because i have no idea how would you survive in a real world while being SO insecure
Thank you sir , you've made my day !

KalterEvil

Apr 29, 2019
I dont think its about "beloved PNG" or "so insecure in real world". I think when people care about characters or hate them then it means that the writer did his best to make us feel something for those so called PNGs. And it means players are invested in the story and I dont think its bad or wrong, I think its actually good, it means that they still have fillings and they care for something.

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
I dont think its about "beloved PNG" or "so insecure in real world". I think when people care about characters or hate them then it means that the writer did his best to make us feel something for those so called PNGs. And it means players are invested in the story and I dont think its bad or wrong, I think its actually good, it means that they still have fillings and they care for something.
I think its moreso that people are getting tired of the ntr baiting when its been said that it'll never happen so its just like why even bother then?

Feb 9, 2019
how do you take screenshots while in game? The usual S key that seems to be the default in renpy games doesn't seem to work. main menu blew me away, btw. phenomenal. also wondering how to access the different variants of the main menu and how to make the saves normal like other renpy games rather than vertical? impossible to keep track of saves without opening them when they're vertical like this

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 183 Votes