Pebble

Jun 19, 2017
How do you even repeat the scenes with Noriko in-game? When I click on her I don't have the option to do anything. I don't like the gallery because it's just the animations with no dialogue...

Reactions: yellowsupercar13

Ramsesthedam

Aug 24, 2020
Funny, I installed the 8.1 update on android and nothing happens. The save falls back to the "end generic"
Anyone else had the same issue? The save is from 7.9 I believe, should be compatible

kireisa

Jul 13, 2020
if you're still 'early' in the story, it's the last story bits.
so, there's some early interaction with her, then you need to do the other girl's content, then she comes back around.
otherwise, maybe double check that you've got the right version, in case you're maybe playing an old version or something by accident.

also, anyone else having issues with the map? seems like every time i go on the map, it's got a 4/5 chance of fucking up badly.
i already have finished everything, im just going back when theres new version, so i load up my save (if that doesnt work, i pick veteran start)

Feb 9, 2019
got a few questions, in the gallery section you can view an anal variation of the 'taking charge' sex scene with asami. But I've not encountered this in the game. Also the Asami riding you scene is not available in the gallery at all. Also I'm not able to get any scene with sakuya after completing her quest, going back to the restaurant and speaking to her just prompts the dialogue from when she was sabotaging the fat pig. And I seem to remember needing 50k for some kind of plan with kimochi and macumba? I haven't seen any continuation at all of that.

one other thing, my game seemed to end rather abruptly. It was during the anal scene with Noriko, once it ends I see the "Thanks for playing Goodbye Eternity" lmfao. is that all?

Feb 9, 2019
some more questions (man I've played way too much of this game in the last few days lmfao)

I only have a few remaining of the CGs that I want from the scenes I want that are as of yet uncollected in the gallery - "befriending asami" and "ask asami the right questions". How do I attain those?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
is this after completing sakuya's quest line?
As far as I remember, yes. (It's been a while since I last played this game...)

..."befriending asami" and "ask asami the right questions". How do I attain those?
Asami has two different routes. Those CGs are from her "Love" route if I'm not mistaken. And you might need to "ask the right questions" during your gaming session with her I think...

killed_kaykay

Feb 3, 2023
Game is not starting how to fix ? I'm using joiplay
Traceback:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading the script.
Exception: Could not load file /storage/emulated/0/Download/MEGA Downloads/.GoodbyeEternity-0.8.1-pc-animated-unc_COMPRESSED/GoodbyeEternity-0.8.1-pc-animated-unc/game/scripts/fondations/after_load.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 496, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 310, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 880, in load_appropriate_file
Exception: Could not load file /storage/emulated/0/Download/MEGA Downloads/.GoodbyeEternity-0.8.1-pc-animated-unc_COMPRESSED/GoodbyeEternity-0.8.1-pc-animated-unc/game/scripts/fondations/after_load.rpyc.

Blad bad

Jan 14, 2024
hello, at the moment I'm having a problem with the scenarios in the game. let me explain, I finished the main character's scenario and I managed to get the job, but the scenarios of yasuka noriko or Sakuya are not working. doesn't trigger I tried everything but nothing and I have already finished Asami's scenario. What should I do ?

spliffm18

Jul 11, 2018
hello, at the moment I'm having a problem with the scenarios in the game. let me explain, I finished the main character's scenario and I managed to get the job, but the scenarios of yasuka noriko or Sakuya are not working. doesn't trigger I tried everything but nothing and I have already finished Asami's scenario. What should I do ?
same issue for me

elrid88

Nov 28, 2023
So... I played the latest update and (imo) story in this game is so bad like The Room is a masterpiece compared to this abomination. But it made me thinking: what is a real story of this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Am i reading too much in to it? Probably! But i'd like to try and put some sense into this game. That i have a love/hate relationship.

Chears =^_^=

4.00 star(s) 183 Votes