Frostvein

May 18, 2022
is Noriko story route not in the game yet? have 8.1 and after the conclusion of Sakuya's story there's a dev message with then all character quest showing completed and to wait for an update. I see in the gallery there has been stuff made for Noriko just wondering if maybe the story hasn't been added yet.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
is Noriko story route not in the game yet? have 8.1 and after the conclusion of Sakuya's story there's a dev message with then all character quest showing completed and to wait for an update. I see in the gallery there has been stuff made for Noriko just wondering if maybe the story hasn't been added yet.
Only her maledom route is in the game atm iirc.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
feel like me telling her not to fuck off might be the reason I'm not seeing any way to progress her route than. lol
You get a second chance to put her back on certain routes....but I guess you continued along the wrong path haha

codaw

Apr 22, 2020
ok I've started the noriko maledom route, but now it's telling me to ask yasuka
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I can't find her anywhere and I can't progress the time to evening either it's stuck on afternoon, if this is on purpose then where can i find yasuka?

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
ok I've started the noriko maledom route, but now it's telling me to ask yasuka
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I can't find her anywhere and I can't progress the time to evening either it's stuck on afternoon, if this is on purpose then where can i find yasuka?
Try inside the coffee shop where she works.

elrid88

Nov 28, 2023
you mean where she used to work? oh just for reference, i did the corruption route for yasuka

edit: checked there anyway but she's not there either
Are you going with Yasuka's Love or Corruption path?

If you are going with love path she will be in cafe

If you are going with corruption path she will be in a club

Last edited:

codaw

Apr 22, 2020
Are you going with Yasuka's Love or Corruption path?

If you are going with love path she will be in cafe

If you are going with corruption path she will be in a club
yes i am doing the corruption path of yasuka, but I can't enter the club(nothing happens when i click the door) and the time is stuck on afternoon which I'm assuming is on purpose

elrid88

Nov 28, 2023
yes i am doing the corruption path of yasuka, but I can't enter the club(nothing happens when i click the door) and the time is stuck on afternoon which I'm assuming is on purpose
Strange/ Probably a bug. She suppose to stand outside
yasuka.png

GonFreecss405

Aug 10, 2022
why cant i access the discord anymore? i dont think i was banned bc i havent done anything to get banned

EDIT: Link says invalid is there a new link? idk why i got kicked from the server

Last edited:

Normalguy0909

Sep 14, 2020
I have unlocked almost every scene, except for the Yasuka corrupted ones. How can I unlock them? Is there a gallery unlocker? Am in Android, and seems now fuckers don't allow us to fuck around with game files. Is there any way I can still unlock all the scenes? Can I somehow transfer my progress to my pc?
Kudos to the devs. Amazing game!

ItzElGco

Oct 24, 2019
I have unlocked almost every scene, except for the Yasuka corrupted ones. How can I unlock them? Is there a gallery unlocker? Am in Android, and seems now fuckers don't allow us to fuck around with game files. Is there any way I can still unlock all the scenes? Can I somehow transfer my progress to my pc?
Kudos to the devs. Amazing game!
You can download the windows version of the game and play it through joiplay on Android . That way you can use other people's saves and mods if there's any

4.00 star(s) 183 Votes