Zesties

Jan 31, 2020
"Go back see Noriko and ask for an explanation"
But she is nowhere to be found...
Pls help
Go to the outside of the MC's home and skip time until it triggers a cutscene. I remember having to do this for something to do with Noriko, so it might be the case here too.

TheWando

Dec 22, 2018
My fault, I didn't explain myself clearly. I mean, people who are unsatisfied should go straight to the point and suggest new things that they want for femdom, yk? Crying over the new version, and judging the author's concept of femdom without even trying to show yours, won't change nothing in the end. Also, spamming about "how the dev doesn't know a thing about being dominated" is nothing but annoying. No one wants relevant opinions to be overshadowed by many and many repetitive ones.
You make a fine point but then again the dev. won't ask questions pre-update about something he is so sure about, which he thought he was clearly by earlier comments on the topic of femdom. One can make mistakes and he did, now he has to put on his big boy pants and admit he made a mistake(s) and ask the community what can be improved. He can easily recover from this, just don't be stubborn and set in your own idea of right or wrong, that is what gets all of this derailed.

Reactions: GILGAMEIXO

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
My fault, I didn't explain myself clearly. I mean, people who are unsatisfied should go straight to the point and suggest new things that they want for femdom, yk? Crying over the new version, and judging the author's concept of femdom without even trying to show yours, won't change nothing in the end.
I'm sorry, but your opinion how people should structure their feedback is just that, an opinion of a random person on the intrawebs. yk? If you don't like how the others word their opinions, simply skip these posts, it's unlikely anyone will bother to appease your sensibilities. Especially when you choose to deliver your sermon from some sort of high horse and load it with snide pejoratives.

GILGAMEIXO

Nov 29, 2022
I'm sorry, but your opinion how people should structure their feedback is just that, an opinion of a random person on the intrawebs. yk? If you don't like how the others word their opinions, simply skip these posts, it's unlikely anyone will bother to appease your sensibilities. Especially when you choose to deliver your sermon from some sort of high horse and load it with snide pejoratives.
Well, you're free to take it or not, I never said otherwise. If you really believe all that begging is going to change a thing, then continue. Unless you don't value yourself, you'll eventually recognize it is worthless. I've seen it many times, people can't lead with the developer mistakes properly, and soon they're not taken seriously. Anyway, as you mentioned, my opinion is just another opinion, there's no need to bother so much.

AD5

Jul 2, 2017
There's a lot of fair criticisms going on about the dev here, but I just wanted to really quickly wanted to add some quick context to this one since I remember the dev actually talking about the steam situation in length here. The character that was a minor was Chiaki, and she didn't have NSFW content nor was it planned for her to have NSFW content, so the dev aged her up to try and get the game approved on steam again, but of course that didn't work out. Then after that he did a whole poll and now adult Chiaki stays and she'll get NSFW content in the future.

Reactions: beerpig

Fuku95

Jul 27, 2023
What I don't get is why people are freaking out about a developer switching to a new engine. You guys are downloading this for free. I'd assume most people here not actively supporting the dev, so really you're getting free content, and you're complaining about something that you got at no charge. Something you had no part in creating, yet reap all the rewards. If you are a patreon supporter, then you are supporting their development. If you didn't want to support the Godot transition, then you had a ton of time to stop supporting as the dev said they were gonna do it.

Unless of course this is some sort of outlet for you to hop in and just rant cuz you have no where else to do it.

As a side note: This transition to the new engine, didn't take anywhere near as much time as other devs took in recent history, as well as it has basically all the content that was available before hand, unlike other games in recent history. Some people need to hop on down from their high horse.
Why does this site have so many toxic and insecure sacks of shit here. The other place L**dCorner has better community than this place. The entitlement here is unreal. It's like many are bitching and shitting on the game dev because of the guilt they have for pirating a game that they enjoy but could not admit to it.

Reactions: AD5

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
My curious question is how many Games like this used Godot before without crashing problems.

People whining about a 38-year-old person releasing an H-Game? Sounds pretty dumb to whine about. If the devs are of legal age (not under 18) likes making the game, why stop them?

Reactions: AD5

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
I have a amd a8 5600k
here's a link to the latest driver just download and install the version for your system. If this doesn't work then you can't play the game as it's to old to be able to support the vulkan version needed to run the game

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
This has been said a million times already but why was there little to NO communication about what this update would be. I do not care about femdom never will, I'm not against it and I'm not for it, if its there its there and I will enjoy it as much as any other scenes. But seriously, you build hype around this femdom route since the start of the game and yet while ur developing it you don't ask your patrons whether they like certain ideas or ask them what they would like to see in this route. It doesn't hurt to be transparent it only brings the community together. I think you should learn from this, things happen, but don't try defend yourself with bullshit. Swallow your pride, and move on. Learn from your mistake of not being transparent enough and for the next updates, talk to your patreons about things, they support you and want to see the best for your game. I understand you do not want to add things to the game that you don't like and that is 100% FAIR, but don't advertise something that it's not. A lot of your loyal patreons have probably stopped subscribing because of this. Rethink your strategy, I hope to see praise surrounding 0.10 when it releases.

xanon515x

Mar 16, 2019
Seems like the skip crash can be fixed just by waiting 3-5 seconds between skips/actions; looks like the game is constantly loading even if not showing the loading symbol, and if you give it orders while it is loading it crashes so just give it time to load.

At the very least it stopped crashing for me.

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
The game runs slower than the ren py version in my moto edge 30 fusion. I will try the game again, and i hope to not find any destructive bug. Wish me luck

4.00 star(s) 182 Votes