Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Okay, a little clarification if someone would please?

Wanting to try to play this for the first time on Android and seeing there are two versions on the first page.

Read that it's going to a new game engine that no longer works on Android which okay, I understand, but what is the latest version that does still work on Android? The v0.8.1android-animated under the Renpy header there?

Wasn't sure if that one does or not because of the animated in the filename for it, which I thought is why the developer is switching over to the new game engine, because the animations can't be handled by Renpy and are breaking the game in the process?

FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
Okay, a little clarification if someone would please?

Wanting to try to play this for the first time on Android and seeing there are two versions on the first page.

Read that it's going to a new game engine that no longer works on Android which okay, I understand, but what is the latest version that does still work on Android? The v0.8.1android-animated under the Renpy header there?

Wasn't sure if that one does or not because of the animated in the filename for it, which I thought is why the developer is switching over to the new game engine, because the animations can't be handled by Renpy and are breaking the game in the process?
Regarding that the devs are so full of shit their eyes are brown.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Read that it's going to a new game engine that no longer works on Android which okay, I understand,
Where did you get that from? Source? Because the dev switched to a new game engine especially to make sure the current (and also every upcoming version) will work on Android.

And if you read the OP, the links on there for Android ARE for the current version of game for crying out loud.

Reactions: Fuku95

beh123234

Dec 11, 2018
What happened to the feature where you could skip straight to the New content? With the old saves being incompatible with the new engine, it's needed now more than ever.

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
The amount of people in this thread uncapable of reading or doing a simple search is amazing.

That's because you're playing an outdated version -- it already has been fixed. Download the latest version from OP.

Read the OP, all the information you're looking for is in there.

Read the OP, the answere is there!

Search for "NTR" and you will find your answer in less than 5 seconds.

Read the OP and find out what you're doing wrong.
I'm only here to download the latest version of the game and move on. Not my fault the game developer is "uncapable" to fix the game first before publishing it.

mrgn

Apr 3, 2022
Cane someone share a save file compatible with the latest version please ? Thanks in advance

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Is there any way to turn off all the hidden money icons in each given location?

Hate clicking somewhere and gaining money that way when trying to avoid gaining moolah this way.

Fuku95

Jul 27, 2023
Don't really get all this hate about the new engine. It was indeed not the best decision to change it, I agree, but it just happens to be on the initial releases of a game, that it is buggy. Considering the change of the engine, we should view this update as initial release. This will all be fixed soon (I really do hope that) and you'll get your game even with better animations now. The only problem I see, are the save files. I personally do not really want to play it all over again... especially with the crashing when skipping.
Maybe adding a "Skip to new content" button, like it was done in some updates before, would be nice :)
Unwarranted hate. No wonder the dev does not reply anymore.
Godot is free and open source. In fact, I've seen unity games tend to be buggy and act weird. I've tried using Unity, I ended up hating it. It also felt like it was collecting data and using forms of telemetry. Godot on the other hand is pretty promising. There was that Unity controversy not long ago that drove many devs to leave away from them and into adopting .

I'm taking up Ren'py as well. So I know how time consuming it can be trying to create a game.

The amount of people pressuring indie game devs and thinking they can finish a game very quickly is so unreasonable.

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
Don't really get all this hate about the new engine. It was indeed not the best decision to change it, I agree, but it just happens to be on the initial releases of a game, that it is buggy.
Most hate is due to the change, that you acknowledged as "not the best decision".

Most people don't even know what's an "engine", let alone discuss technical [de]merits of Godot or Ren'Py; however since this is not the initial release of the game, they can compare how it was in 0.8.1 versus 0.9 and say that the game is worse: older saves don't work, basic functionality (as text skipping) is bugged, the game performs considerably worse in comparison with earlier versions and games with a similar functionality.

And some already caught up that unnecessary mid-project changes are often a symptom of delaying development on purpose, to milk the source of revenue (in this case, Patreon). I am not sure if that is the case here, but the odds of that happening are not zero.

To add injury, as people correctly highlighted that Noriko's "femdom route" is not femdom at all, the dev's answer was effectively calling people stupid by proxy with an "ackshyually my definishun of famdam". Give this a read for further info - that poster explained it better than I could.

It's also relevant to note that the dev's "dose are pirares anyway than they're critizism is invalid" pissed off a lot of people. Some because the dev is right (paying customers should be prioritised over pirates, even if the later aren't simply "leeches" as some believe); some because the dev is wrong (brushing off criticism based on who voices it is a fallacy/stupidity called ad hominem).

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
It's also relevant to note that the dev's "dose are pirares anyway than they're critizism is invalid" pissed off a lot of people. Some because the dev is right (paying customers should be prioritised over pirates, even if the later aren't simply "leeches" as some believe); some because the dev is wrong (brushing off criticism based on who voices it is a fallacy/stupidity called ad hominem).
And some because it's a TERRIBLE assumption to decide that anyone criticizing you is just a pirate. A lot of legitimate customers are also aggrieved but on Discord they used to ban and delete dissenters (I haven't actually looked at their discord lately but before I dropped support it was already a "say good things or go away" style server), and they just assume everyone here is a pirate even though they know that's not the case.

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes