Oct 21, 2023
I tried to get Asami's friendly and non sexual route but can't get it. It says it was added an thus I conclude I'm as dumb as a rock. So if someone could explain to me what needs to be done I would be grateful. Maybe I skipped a line while fast clicking through the story idk.
Oh another thing to throw into the pile of problems!
I did so too. Since my original playthrough was full love path, went with the friendship in this one.

Got me real surprised when I saw option of sleeping with her, even more so when I had to break up with her xD

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
what a FANTASTIC idea to switch engines from something runs on everything even a toaster to only select hardware.
Don't switch engines --> game can't be run on most android devices anymore soon enough (if you want to know why, read the developer's comments on why he switched the engine)
Switch engines --> game can be run on any hardware from within the last decade, but not on toasters anymore

And guess what: there are more ppl. playing this game on android than on toasters.

Reactions: Fuku95

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Guess what Renpy can run on that you just mentioned? :geek:
Of course (some) Android devices are able to run Ren'Py games, even this game -- that's why I suggested you should read the dev's comments about why he wouldn't be able to provide any more Android versions with later versions anymore.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
The amount of people in this thread uncapable of reading or doing a simple search is amazing.

How to proceed? I'm stuck on this sht.
That's because you're playing an outdated version -- it already has been fixed. Download the latest version from OP.
Someone tell me where the hell am i supposed to put the saves in since 9.1 is an exe
Read the OP, all the information you're looking for is in there.
how do you go about transferring saves from the last version to the latest?
Read the OP, the answere is there!
This game flirts a lot with NTR, so, is there any NTR here? Or NTR planned? Just to know
Search for "NTR" and you will find your answer in less than 5 seconds.
the game keeps crashing when I skip text
Read the OP and find out what you're doing wrong.

Reactions: Fuku95
4.00 star(s) 186 Votes