bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Using likeliness is more than enough to get your ass kicked in court. (you can't just use anything you want, and make it "look similar" to something else, it would contravene the owner's own copyright.)
depends, there are parody laws. And from what i have seen, only nintendo really tries to go after anything (not that it stops r34 artists).

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Well, it has quite a bit more content than the last time I tried it. Was hoping the hidden money bs would be gone though.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I like the art but i have two question: 1- Animations are proper ones? (Like 30-60FPS ones?) or they are just badly makes static pictures etc? 2- Is FEMDOM avoidable? I dont want see that screenshot scene like scenes.

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
I like the art but i have two question: 1- Animations are proper ones? (Like 30-60FPS ones?) or they are just badly makes static pictures etc? 2- Is FEMDOM avoidable? I dont want see that screenshot scene like scenes.
60 FPS and yes FEMDOM isavoidable if you play like chad

• Red Heart
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
That's why once the main quest turns out. "I need to see Minato." That Minato is nowhere to be found. Already started anew and the same problem, but already early. I just don't understand what to do. Pumped all available characteristics. But even then I can’t interact in any way.

MousePad

Sep 14, 2018
V0.4 12/02/2022
- Add 2 New characters (Natsume / Kimochi)
- Add 4 New locations (bathroom/appartment/Asami's house/Interior restaurant **hidden money indicator won't work here)**
- Add 10 New backgrounds
- Add 10 New CGs and 55 variations
- Add 2 New Quotam. song
- Add 4 New animations

# On the condition that you create a new game otherwise these choices will not appear
- Add possibility to sleep with yasuka at night to unlock a new scene (love path only)
- Add Possibility to ask noriko to blow you during the day in your room by clicking on the bed (blackmail path only)

- Main story update (Just enough to get you working at the restaurant and generate more money)
- Added two stories related to Asami in connection with the main plot
- Added two paths for Asami, corruption and love
- A gallery has been added to view all the CGs you have unlocked

- Memory Optimisation
- The menu sprites and backgrounds of the gallery have been updated
- The location of the money is now indicated for Minato's house and konbini

- Fixed : The characters were superimposed from time to time

** the backup of version 0.3.91 is compatible with the new version. However, if you want to unlock all the CGs you will have to start a new game. **
how to sleep with yasuka?

Mar 15, 2021
That definetely hasn't happened over a billion times in this forum...
To answear your question, developers/thread owners don't have much say in what stays in the OP and what doesn't.
If a uploader adds something to the OP and the thread owner removes it, that person loses ownership of the thread.

Anyways, I'm still waiting for an I patch so I can finally play this game RNGeusEX ;)
Maybe making relations customizable or simply adding it to the SubscribeStar version of the game like the dev of Long Live the Princess and some others do..
It could even help boost your SubscribeStar... just saying... :coffee:
Some people are not aware of this, however it is always good to remember it.

4.00 star(s) 185 Votes