Zeanrith

Mar 23, 2019
Here is a mod that allows you to replay the game's H scenes rather then just watching the CGs.
It even comes with a unlock gallery button for people who just want to cheat ;)

Install: Extract into the game folder

Works for version 0.4.3 of Extra Life

Dev made his code harder to extract, so for now this mod is not going to be updated. It's usable on new versions, but you lose the animation gallery and you can only scenes from 4.3 or older

Last edited:

JiggalooDaOne

Aug 27, 2020
I swear, I have been looking for the hidden money at Asami's house for the past hour and I still can't find more than 9/12 of them. Does somebody want to help a player out, please?

Reactions: Crazy4Oreos

reapertouch1

Feb 19, 2022
I just wanna say how much I enjoyed this game until now, specially because it's well written. Macumba's character is my favorite, all moments involving this character are funny as heck

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
Here is a mod that allows you to replay the game's H scenes rather then just watching the CGs.
It even comes with a unlock gallery button for people who just want to cheat ;)

Install: Extract into the game folder

Works for version 0.4.3 of Extra Life
Just added your mod, but I got an error from opening it. Where should I put the "replayMod" folder?

Zeanrith

Mar 23, 2019
Just added your mod, but I got an error from opening it. Where should I put the "replayMod" folder?
You extract it the the root folder of the game. So the folder named "game" in that already exists is merged with the one in my mod. It'll look like this "extralife/game/replayMod"

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
I swear, I have been looking for the hidden money at Asami's house for the past hour and I still can't find more than 9/12 of them. Does somebody want to help a player out, please?
You can join the discord server to collect all the hidden money or I'll just post it here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Courtesy to RestInTrouble on discord.

4.00 star(s) 185 Votes