Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Really good update. The animated scenes are gorgeous. Really impressive. The story is interesting and it's once again impressive how different the routes are. Art is beatifull like usual. And I think this is a big chunk of content too, for one content update.
Only thing I found weird was the deciding choice between Asami's route. Mainly that how the MC reacts isn't really expressed in the dialogue choice itself.
If you choose "Okay, how could I refuse such a proposal", his internal monologue is happy to take advantage of her.
If you choose "No, I don't want to be a buffer", he's all supportive and nice and just trying to cheer her up.
Maybe it's just me, but for me the second choice feels a bit misleading. The words suggest that it's all about how he doesn't want to do it, but his actual reaction is very supportive. Maybe instead of "No, I don't want to be a buffer", something like "I don't think you need to do that". I think that would better convey what MC is going to say when you choose that choice.

FrankKappel

Jun 13, 2018
i wanted to try the update, but in the last update i found all the money spots and unlocked the Cheat Menu.

Now in the new update, isomehow cannot access it.
but i seem to have turned them all naked last tmie, can i turn the cheat menu back on to normalize it ? , or do i need to find the spots in the new locations first ?

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
RNGeusEX , as a whole ..your game is something new, exciting and very intriguing . From the graphics , the animations and the "dead inside" facial expressions ( kidding , like them all).. Your game is what I was looking for . Wish you a great journey building this game , success and good health.
PS: I really liked the " sleeping with Yasuka scenes, can't wait for the continuation ( Hope there's more in the next build ).

Reactions: ( Y ) and RNGeusEX

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
I really liked the " sleeping with Yasuka scenes, can't wait for the continuation ( Hope there's more in the next build ).
I loved the "sleeping with yasuka" scene. I must have probably seen thousands of mom-son scenes ranging from hardcore fuckery to romance none of them worth reminiscing a while later but for some reason I can't seem to take my mind off from that innocent sleeping scene between them.

Last edited:

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Game looks very neat and has a ton of potential. I especially love the small moments where the protag recalls about what happens to a certain character in his old life, how the comedic clashes with the drama ( and then clashes with the horny ). Good continuation on the project ! ( Side note : the backgrounds are stunning )

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I loved the "sleeping with yasuka" scene. I must have probably seen thousands of mom-son scenes ranging from hardcore fuckery to romance none of them worth reminiscing a while later but for some reason I can't seem to take my mind off from that innocent sleeping scene between them.
I don't know how is that possible. I mean MC got any sleep with her dressed like that. her panty also see - through. for me possible scenario is MC tell her to wear pajama or he fuck her brain out after 5 minutes :ROFLMAO:

Honestly next update need more Yasuka content. I still blue ball even though MC got to fucked Asami.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
for me possible scenario is MC tell her to wear pajama or he fuck her brain out after 5 minutes :ROFLMAO:
Why the hell would u wanna tell a hottie like her who is wearing see through panties to go wear a pajama. What's wrong with you?
And with the fucking her brains part I can agree as long as u do it without waking her up screaming "rape....rape ....leave me alone....somebody save me....noriko...noriko"

• Angry
Reactions: Lio.k01

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
Totally unrelated to the topic at hand but I wonder why would u play using joiplay while Android port links are there in the OP.
Only windows (PC) has this feature where you can go to folder and place the unlocker and my PC is a potato.

in .apk you really need to grind, there's no way of editing the progress.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Alright, here is my guide on how to make the hints function work for all of the areas where hints aren't enabled:

Step 1.
Backup your game logic files (.rpyc files). If you still have your latest .zip of the game, you can use that instead.

Step 2.
Download unren.rpyc from , install it into the game folder, and run the game once with it. This will make the game generate a bunch of decompiled .rpy script files that we can modify to change the game's internal logic.

Step 3.
In the text of the .rpy files in the subfolders of your \game\scripts\screens\ folder,
replace all instances of:
Code:
    if hidden_places[location][*insert number here*] and not money_found_here:
        button:
            area (
with:
Code:
    if hidden_places[location][*insert number here*] and not money_found_here:
        button:
            if current_scene:
                add "hints" at hint_rotation
            area (
OR

Step 3a.
If you have Notepad++, you can automate this process by typing:
Ctrl+F (Find in files)

Find what:
Code:
 and not money_found_here:
        button:
            area (
Replace with:
Code:
 and not money_found_here:
        button:
            if current_scene:
                add "hints" at hint_rotation
            area (
Filters: *.rpy

Directory: [the path to your copy of Extra Life]\game\scripts\screens\

Check Match Case
Check In all sub-folders
Check In hidden folders

Search Mode: Normal

Press the Replace in Files button

Make sure the Find and Replace sections contain all the multiple lines of these code blocks before running the operation. If they don't, paste them into a .rpy file currently open in Notepad++ and then immediately cut them back out again before pasting them into the Find and Replace sections. That did the trick for me. If that doesn't work for you, change the Search Mode to Extended and replace each new line of each code block with \n so that each of them is one line of text.

I'd also suggest a second Replace in Files operation afterwards, changing the Search Mode to Extended, and replacing all instances of \t (the tab character) with four spaces ( ). The reason: RenPy DOES NOT LIKE tabs, and if it sees any tab characters in the game's code, the game will just not run at all. Notepad++ has a habit of automatically inserting tabs into files whenever you write new lines with it, so better safe than sorry.

Step 3b.
The only downside to Step 3/3a is this: The way the translation of this game is set up is so particular and stingy that editing these files will kind of fuck it up. You will see the characters speak a mix of English and French everywhere. So don't do this until you've unlocked all the areas in the game.

Step 4.
Once you've clicked all the hidden cash caches in the game and unlocked cheat mode, you'll need to remove all the files you edited in order to make all the dialog one language again. Save your game if you haven't already. Now delete your \game\scripts\screens\ folder completely, then reinstall it from your backup/.zip from Step 1. Then the game should function normally again.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 185 Votes