hbalchiz

Mar 2, 2021
The quest "Go to Minato's" is bugged for me, Game will not give me a cutscene whenever I go to Minato's House.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yeah please put indicators on map too should not have to memorize locations. Game severely lacks indicators of any sort.

jaysmasons

Apr 21, 2020
How do I get the last six of Asami's CGs unlocked in the gallery? I've run the game a few different ways and I'm still not sure what I'm missing for them.
There's also a couple (3) other CG I'm missing, but since they aren't H scenes I'm not really worried about them.

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
How do I get the last six of Asami's CGs unlocked in the gallery? I've run the game a few different ways and I'm still not sure what I'm missing for them.
There's also a couple (3) other CG I'm missing, but since they aren't H scenes I'm not really worried about them.
In friendship route with Asami once you playing games with her for the first time you have to win and ask her what she thinks about anal.

aaaaaaaaa

Sep 6, 2016
i assume i've hit the end of the current content but no idea, please for future updates say that its the end of a certain storyline

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
I quite like art, it's very nice. The idea of being a sandbox is also very cool.

The animations, even if they are few, do not disappoint, not to mention the progress it is taking, that is, I like the idea of sleeping with Yasuka, or blackmailing Noriko, depending on what you decide in the dialogues :sneaky:

This is quality, try it :cool:(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: RNGeusEX
4.00 star(s) 186 Votes