drago30

Jul 28, 2018
I have already found all cash in each location, but cheat mode is still inactive. What am i missing? Unless there are more locations that i haven't opened yet? Already got the notification saying that i finished this update and asks me to find all cash in order to unlock cheat mode, but....Any suggestion? Thank you!

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I have already found all cash in each location, but cheat mode is still inactive. What am i missing? Unless there are more locations that i haven't opened yet? Already got the notification saying that i finished this update and asks me to find all cash in order to unlock cheat mode, but....Any suggestion? Thank you!
Maybe make a list of all the cash locations you've visited and post them so others can see if you missed any.

Reactions: drago30

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Please fix going home.. it's too many clicks all over the screen to get to your bedroom especially when you have to go all the way back just to take a nap to skip time so you can continue. Second provide a time skip outside of home.

Last edited:

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
day 15 of looking for money at asami's house

i'm going insane. i'm 10/12 and cannot find any. i'm starting to hallucinate picking up money and get alerted for second, then get disappointed again.

ill see you all day 16

I've found it all. My life is complete. I'm officially an anesthesiologist with 3 kids and a wife.

Casseh

May 12, 2018
I noticed that 'NTR' isn't planned, and while I dislike NTR so it doesn't affect me, I was wondering if 'Cheating' was on the table.
Not the girls involved with the MC cheating on him, but for example, Natsume cheating on Minato with the MC
Minato already had 1 girl lose interest in him so it'd be poetic if his current girlfriend lost interest in him and even went behind his back to fool around with someone else.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
It seems like a pretty good game, nice art and I like the somewhat dinamic choices.
I don't know if it's just a quirk of the early stages of the game but there is currently a bit of a lul in gameplay between getting the restaurant job(but not actually being able to work there yet) and meeting Asami in wich the player can only really train with the bfg.

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes