linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a fan of NTR but in this case for the sake of revenge honestly if it came down to it I'd have the girls prostituting themselves for humility's sake. Depends on the girl personally but I'm happy you asked this question since I'm curious too.
I'am not a fan either, but i'd rather just avoid the girl than going for that route.

If the path for doing the punishing ourselves is available i'am a 100% doing it, why leave others to do your work.

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
reminds me of another chance but i dont play that one anymore, hopefully you guys can stick to your guns, other than that great impression so far

Matao

Jan 5, 2018
Wait it's also in french ? I love it , it's main langage it's more easy for me to understand

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
I'am not a fan either, but i'd rather just avoid the girl than going for that route.

If the path for doing the punishing ourselves is available i'am a 100% doing it, why leave others to do your work.
shaking my head in advance because thats definitely something they'd do

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a fan of NTR but in this case for the sake of revenge honestly if it came down to it I'd have the girls prostituting themselves for humility's sake. Depends on the girl personally but I'm happy you asked this question since I'm curious too.
A man must do things themselves :p you have a dick so use it!

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
I don't think that's true but (to anybody claiming it is) if there's any info based on more than speculation, please share.
It's been stated for a long while, including by devs/modders who have gotten warnings/reviews from Patreon, that step-family is incest in the eyes of Patreon. Heck, you can run a simple search of F95 for "step incest patreon" and get umpteen threads that include quotes from warnings by Patreon.

• Sad
Reactions: Wesieboy56

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
RNGeusEX two things.

1. you should apply/request to get the dev tag.

2. Patch.... patch is your friend... that you should get "someone else" to do (you but not you). Since patreon is against actual incest and inseki (non-blood family). Or you could just let relationships be set by the player (but that can impede dialogue). Many ways for "totally not you" to get around it.

But if I may suggest.... don't make the patch make it step... people who are into incest tend to not really like step (is like taking the icing off the cake before you eat it).

Anyway I shall watch this with interest. And will most certainly play it if there is a true harem path (MC only one doing the touching), which by what you have already said seems to be the case.... so I look forward to playing it.

Bonus:

With the trainer are you adding a sole MC path? Like how akabur separated the group stuff and the MC only stuff so you could complete it without anyway else touching them but you.

Cause I personally like trainer stuff, but not when sharing... cause mans no share. My property, is my property when I train, I train for my benefit no one else's, is my hard work, why should someone else reap the rewards. :p

or will the player be forced to share/use/(whatever term you want) the girl with others if doing any sort of trainer path?

Last edited:

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
Amazing art but I'll never understand why devs impatiently push out a first build like this with literally no content... it's over in less than 10 minutes and nothing happens. Day 2 and you already can't progress, there's no "park" or anything else to do.

Feels like well meaning devs shoot themselves in the foot releasing before it's ready to show anything. A strong first impression is how you get people willing to become a patreon. As is, we have no idea what the game will actually be like or what lewd scenes will be like or how long updates will take or really anything other than the background and sprite art are nice.

Have some patience devs, work on your game and present a first build with a decent amount of content so people know what they're signing up for. It would pay for itself with a much bigger initial burst of patreons if it's a very solid first build with decent content. The only time I even consider supporting patreons early on is if they release with a bunch of great content in the first build.

As is this is one of those games where people think "check back in 6 months and maybe there will be some content... hopefully the dev doesn't quit before then because of lack of patreons because everyone else is also saying to themselves I'll check back in 6+ months..". Sorry to be harsh! I just get bummed seing such talented artists releasing too early and not getting much of a following because there's no content yet. Again, very nice artwork though and goodluck. I do believe you can still succeed if you can get a decent amount of content out in the next x months. I'll check back in 6 months :p

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2020
Amazing art but I'll never understand why devs impatiently push out a first build like this with literally no content... it's over in less than 10 minutes and nothing happens. Day 2 and I already can't progress there's no "park" or anything else to do.

Feels like devs shoot themselves in the foot releasing before it's ready to show anything. A strong first impression is how you get people willing to become a patreon. As is, we have no idea what the game will actually be like or how long updates will take or really other than the art is nice.

Have some patience devs, work on your game and present a first build with a decent amount of content so people know what they're signing up for, not to mention shows a dedication that you wont be another dev who poofs or goes inactive for 6 months at a time. It would pay for itself with a much bigger initial burst of patreons if it's a very solid first build with decent content. The only time I even consider support patreons early on is if they release with a bunch of great content in the first build.

As is this is one of those "check back in 6 months to a year minimum and maybe there will be some content at all... or maybe the dev will quit before then because of lack of patreons because everyone else is also saying to themselves I'll check back in 6 months.." games. Sorry to be harsh! I just get bummed seing such talented artists releasing too early and not getting much of a following because there's no content yet. Again, very nice artwork though and goodluck. I'll check back in 6 months :p
This right here is fair criticism. Hope to see you again soon!

Reactions: standbygames
4.00 star(s) 186 Votes