idontknowrofl

Feb 1, 2020
Looks very promising and I love the UI! Although the clicking on random part is a bit annoying (and laggy), would be great if there was at least some kind of tell where money is hidden. And a little more interaction with the environment would be great, but I'm sure there is still a lot to come :)

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Because the flag exists?
Why are there still confederate flags in the US?

Why is there a rising sun flag? Does the author advocate militarism?

even the famous Wolfenstein games have nazi flag/logo in the game. Doesn't mean the dev is advocating Nazism.

I don't understand what's the big fuss about that ?

xKazuyaJinx

Oct 21, 2017
Wow, this definitely have a lot of potential. After looking at the screenshots, i'm really excited and hope that this game is rising up in popularity ^^ Dev, wish you all the best and a lucky success with a lot of followers :)

Reactions: RNGeusEX

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017

even the famous Wolfenstein games have nazi flag/logo in the game. Doesn't mean the dev is advocating Nazism.

I don't understand what's the big fuss about that ?
Because in certain countries this symbol is forbidden by law and showing it or advocating it or the posession of an item with this symbol on it brings you a free ticket to jail.

So we can assume that different symbols mean different things around the globe and what might look harmless to us is completely unacceptable by others.

But thats just a wild guess. Some ppl just argue for the heck of it.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
is it a game where you can choose if you want to be dom or sub and male sub in that case? am a sub my self and i saw female domination tag so i was wondering how much femdom is planned :) sorry for bothering you hope you hae a good day :)

Reactions: bulifun and pingwin

DARK HNH

Feb 23, 2020
V0.1.a
- Minor fixes
- Grammar fixes
- Modification on save/load menu

A version without the controversial flag is downloadable via the discord for those who want it
The art is great, may I ask what software do you and your team use to draw the game graphics?

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
The art is great, may I ask what software do you and your team use to draw the game graphics?
I made the mockups for the design on photoshop and then I used Renpy to animate the interface.

For the characters I modeled the characters I needed on koikatsu and then the artist redrew them in his way on photoshop.

For the backgrounds the graphic designer makes a sketch before, she then goes on sketch up to dress the scene and have a perfect perspective. Once she has realized the rendering she works all the colorization on photoshop.

Seifer911

Aug 19, 2018
Yo, love this game but you might want to change one thing. The flag on the wall in your bedroom is from the japanese empire, and it has a lot of bad blood behind it for a lot of people, mainly koreans who suffered under that flag. Normally I wouldn't get all "SJW" about this crap but my great uncle bit the dust in one of their human experimentation camps and its a sore spot for me. Sorry in advance to all the people who won't like me posting about this.

RbH

Aug 4, 2017
Man people are really peeved about the flag but persona 5 gets away with one of it’s main characters wearing it on their shoes (granted it was censored in other asian countries)

Reactions: Allvaldr

DARK HNH

Feb 23, 2020
V0.1.a
- Minor fixes
- Grammar fixes
- Modification on save/load menu

A version without the controversial flag is downloadable via the discord for those who want it
I made the mockups for the design on photoshop and then I used Renpy to animate the interface.

For the characters I modeled the characters I needed on koikatsu and then the artist redrew them in his way on photoshop.

For the backgrounds the graphic designer makes a sketch before, she then goes on sketch up to dress the scene and have a perfect perspective. Once she has realized the rendering she works all the colorization on photoshop.
the scenery is really amazing, i can play the game without the 18+ element in the game but just to see the scenery. Tell that girl I'm a fan of hers. :) I will promote your game in my country.

the scenery is really amazing, i can play the game without the 18+ element in the game but just to see the scenery. Tell that girl I'm a fan of hers. :) I will promote your game in my country.

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes