AhoyLaddies

Aug 31, 2020
+1

Seems interesting, will wait for the game to progress before giving it a shot. UI looks super clean, it seems like a lot of thought went into that. Thats highly appreciated, not enough developers focus on this especially in RENPY games. I'm also quite interested in the tags, it seems like there arent enough male perspective femdom games. The ones that do exist tend' to result in BDSM, degredation, and other niche areas that I'm...not a huge fan of personally.

RNGeusEX, would you mind giving us an idea on how light/heavy the femdom aspect will be in this game?(without spoiling too much of course)

Reactions: sztrb

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
RNGeusEX, would you mind giving us an idea on how light/heavy the femdom aspect will be in this game?(without spoiling too much of course)
Yes sir!

The femdom is done in a progressive way, it is difficult to explain it without spoiling too much.

But to make it simple, ignoring Noriko or reacting too weakly to her attacks will activate some levers that as soon as she has the upper hand on you she will take advantage of.

She will gradually test things and discover a dominating side that will excite her a lot. She will test more and more things, and it is not necessary to make bdsm in femdom, things can also be told differently.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Yes sir!

The femdom is done in a progressive way, it is difficult to explain it without spoiling too much.

But to make it simple, ignoring Noriko or reacting too weakly to her attacks will activate some levers that as soon as she has the upper hand on you she will take advantage of.

She will gradually test things and discover a dominating side that will excite her a lot. She will test more and more things, and it is not necessary to make bdsm in femdom, things can also be told differently.
Thanks for a MC in VN +18 of indie dev that is not a complete retarded with a bless hanging between his legs or the guy who just take advantage to become in the Alpha male of a new mankind with MC as the Allfather or the guy who just goes full dark side mode taking revenge and manipulating everyone. I hope this have an incest patch because this vainilla dialogs are a bit unnerving. I must say that is very well develop the interface, is pretty refreshing to me. The bad thing is the money hide around, it feels very random, no clues and consume memory clicking like crazy around the whole screen (at least for my laptop with 3GB of ram). I completed the 100% of the content in this v0.1 release, i hope next releases maintain compatibility to not pass again into finding money. Oh yeah... reading some comments here... I hope you introduce a class companion of MC as a snowflake that irritates MC, trying to distract him because is a girl very hot, and having the option to indulge, complain or as like with Noriko to tell her to just fuck off.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: RNGeusEX

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Jeez yall so FUCKING soft. Its a fucking flag. "oMg oPpResSiOn" get a fucking life.
Agreed. It's amazing how many snowflakes there can be on a site like this of all places. Just wait until they find out there is an actual oppression fetish.

Dev, please don't make the mistake some Japanese animators have by placating a small but loud minority of your commenters. Chances are they won't be the ones supporting your game development anyway.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Agreed. It's amazing how many snowflakes there can be on a site like this of all places. Just wait until they find out there is an actual oppression fetish.

Dev, please don't make the mistake some Japanese animators have by placating a small but loud minority of your commenters. Chances are they won't be the ones supporting your game development anyway.
Or at least, making a poll in his Patreon asking about those thing to determine if is necessary (something like "What the Rising Sun Flag means to you and do you believe it could means for MC?. Read ya'll in the comments Patreons, don't forget to vote and comment (poll will close XX days)". This reminds me of the recent incident of J. Scott Campbell vs Tumblr, Campbell literally just take it as a free initiative of an artist but the same, he ended sweeping the floor by commenting all the mistakes of the artist who "fix" his work in a professional way and by making the REAL FIX of "the fix". To Dev, I posted the spoiler about the flag incident (though late) because the flag is still in use on Japan and not all japaneses take it with like something bad, it still appear in anime, newspapers, soda drink (and other things), is part of the culture, even those who criticize the swauvastika they only remember the "Nazy incident" and forget things like that symbol was used for years by Christians in the times of the first christians before Rome conversion, it's called Gammadion Cross. Dev, i don't think it was bad to have the flag in MC room, it's part of their culture and history, defend your creativity liberty (more love for your own work ;)(y)).

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Or at least, making a poll in his Patreon asking about those thing to determine if is necessary (something like "What the Rising Sun Flag means to you and do you believe it could means for MC?. Read ya'll in the comments Patreons, don't forget to vote and comment (poll will close XX days)". This reminds me of the recent incident of J. Scott Campbell vs Tumblr, Campbell literally just take it as a free initiative of an artist but the same, he ended sweeping the floor by commenting all the mistakes of the artist who "fix" his work in a professional way and by making the REAL FIX of "the fix". To Dev, I posted the spoiler about the flag incident (though late) because the flag is still in use on Japan and not all japaneses take it with like something bad, it still appear in anime, newspapers, soda drink (and other things), is part of the culture, even those who criticize the swauvastika they only remember the "Nazy incident" and forget things like that symbol was used for years by Christians in the times of the first christians before Rome conversion, it's called Gammadion Cross. Dev, i don't think it was bad to have the flag in MC room, it's part of their culture and history, defend your creativity liberty (more love for your own work ;)(y)).
I agree what you said although I don't think a poll would be necessary. The people with nothing better to do than gripe about a piece of background in game (That as you pointed out, is in common use in irl Japan) just need to get a life and do something productive. Those of us who matter are here to show our love for a great game.

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Hello everyone, today is a message for everyone to read. As some may have noticed, there are similarities between the characters of extra life and Koikatsu. This is quite normal, during my prototype I designed my character's models using Koikatsu, and thanks to his talent Montie sublimated them.

I enjoyed the whole process thoroughly, seeing a character you imagined being fleshed out is an indescribable feeling

I would like to share this feeling with you. Here's an offer I have up my sleeve, just for you! The v0.2 is in progress and everything is going well. In version 0.3 a new female character will appear. It will be up to you to make it, you can make it with Koikatsu or Honey Select 2.

I won't say much about her, so feel free to let your imagination loose on that one! I want you to make that tomboy the best tomboy ever!

Be careful though:
- No huge breasts
- She must have a mature appearance (18 or more years)
Post it then on discord in the #tomboy-contest channel, One person may only participate once, This little contest will end on 06/06 at 00:00 AM!

We will then proceed to a selection with the staff to a selection of your creations, the tomboys selected will then be submitted to the votes of the patrons.

The tomboy with the most votes will be integrated into the v0.3

It's up to you, good luck!

Cascadia

Mar 2, 2021
Great work! Backgrounds are amazing and characters are solid! I really like the transitions between locations. The map was a little buggy sometimes but it is really detailed. Also, loved how you did a greyed out background during internal thoughts. Only thing I could suggest for improvement is to have talking version of characters while they are talking.

Reactions: Sir Weshmish

YuRui

May 22, 2018
Everything looks amazing, I'm looking forward to seeing what the future awaits on this one.

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes