HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
it's obvious that this game was made to have incest and the way the developer changed it to escape patreon's impositions spoils what was supposed to be a great game
The developer knows that from the beginning, i think he will change some opening dialogues in the future or add a story later to help make more sense. But after all, anyone is free to do it (if they can pass the encryption iirc because some people used assets from this game without permission now the game can't be modded normally).

killer 13

May 14, 2022
The developer knows that from the beginning, i think he will change some opening dialogues in the future or add a story later to help make more sense. But after all, anyone is free to do it (if they can pass the encryption iirc because some people used assets from this game without permission now the game can't be modded normally).
summertime saga unfortunately i stopped playing since the developer changed the whole script because of patreon sensura, i know they created an incest patch, but unfortunately here in brazil this game was translated without the patch.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
summertime saga unfortunately i stopped playing since the developer changed the whole script because of patreon sensura, i know they created an incest patch, but unfortunately here in brazil this game was translated without the patch.
This game have this dialogs since first version (with the "controvert flag"), the developer later after some initial replies stated that original script was about that, but it have to be changed. But still, he knows he have to do something about that.

Reactions: killer 13

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Hi everyone, I hope everyone is doing well?
The time is going by so fast it's getting frustrating. A lot of progress has been made in the last few days. Improvements for you as well as for me.
I want to share with you my progress as well as the mistakes I have made and how I am progressing to correct them, this is my way of thanking you for your support and maybe my mistakes will be useful in some way.
The first thing that will make my life easier is to finally use Git for versioning extra life, it was not the case before(shame on me). I was keeping each version like it was a treasure but the more time passed, the more difficult it became to find my way around.
Today, I make all the modifications I need, I send it on the repo and when I come back the next day I know exactly what I modified, it's just magic.
In terms of security, some things will change, during the month of March, I noticed that some devs were using extra life assets without authorization for their own games. This kind of thing may happen more in the future and I can't monitor everything that others do.
From the next version, it will no longer be possible to extract the game archives, everything will be encrypted in a different way from other Renpy games. Unren type utilities will not work anymore. These changes will be transparent to you, but a beta will still take place to make sure that everything works correctly for everyone.
There will be a new survey in April about Chiaki, so things are going to get interesting so don't miss it. Should Chiaki become lewdable?
Oh, one last thing, there is still some content left with Asami, so you will be pleased to have a little update in April.
And the best for the end, the announcement of a new game in a few days.
Take care of yourself, thanks to all of you who help to finance this project. I am certainly repeating myself but without you, this project would be nothing.

PS: And my birthday is on April 20th :p
Is there another to extract the game files? I would like to translate the text.

Jack11821

Oct 24, 2019
Is there another to extract the game files? I would like to translate the text.
Hey guy, you uploaded colection of ZIPLING Subscribestar?. Where can I see it again?. If you can answer me by DM, if you can't by here. Thank you very much and take care. I like your content. Keep it up.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Hey guy, you uploaded colection of ZIPLING Subscribestar?. Where can I see it again?. If you can answer me by DM, if you can't by here. Thank you very much and take care. I like your content. Keep it up.
i don't have it anymore

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Dev posted this on 7. June:

Hi everyone, June is finally here and I know that many people are waiting for the release of version 0.5 of extra life and I understand them very well.

Unfortunately, v0.5 is not ready yet, several factors made me take delay. First of all, the covid has exhausted me so much that it has been difficult to continue developing for a two weeks.

Secondly, for this update dedicated to Yasuka (who is as many know) my favorite character. I wanted to show you a lot, I asked for CGs much more detailed than usual, as they took time to be drawn, they also took more time to be animated.

But trust me, it's going to be amazing.

I think I can push back the release of 0.5 to July, I know it will disappoint some people but it's necessary.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Dev posted this on 7. June:

Hi everyone, June is finally here and I know that many people are waiting for the release of version 0.5 of extra life and I understand them very well.

Unfortunately, v0.5 is not ready yet, several factors made me take delay. First of all, the covid has exhausted me so much that it has been difficult to continue developing for a two weeks.

Secondly, for this update dedicated to Yasuka (who is as many know) my favorite character. I wanted to show you a lot, I asked for CGs much more detailed than usual, as they took time to be drawn, they also took more time to be animated.

But trust me, it's going to be amazing.

I think I can push back the release of 0.5 to July, I know it will disappoint some people but it's necessary.
Thanks... Can you ask for Chiaki new sprite?, if it is done in this v0.5 or later?...

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I want to translate the game to play but there is no way to extract RPY
As I said to rf96
I would recommend you to talk to him on Discord or PM him.
Been having a lot of fun with the game! Good Job! Though I cant find the last damn coin in the restaurant XD
The most missing one is there up near her hair... It's very close to her. You can always do a search on this thread as "hidden money", there are many asking and some others revealing the locations. As this post:
You can join the discord server to collect all the hidden money or I'll just post it here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Courtesy to RestInTrouble on discord.

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes