MonkeyMonkz

Feb 8, 2019
Sorry if mentioned before but I want to share 'a fix' i found that helps me to enable Console for the latest version of this game.

1. Download Noriko Version (Or previous version)
2. Copy 00start.rpy from Noriko and paste it to the Latest Version (in-game folder >renpy>common)
3. Then disable the splashscreen using the method by earthmightbeflat at here.
4. Using Unren to enable Console.

It May or May Not Work. :p
Im, sure there's a better way!

But what I gonna do with it. All I know is to add money but I don't know how to add strength or anything else..

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Holy crap, the devs are making 10k each month? Damn, I didn't expect this game to be so popular (tho I really like it myself)... I just hope the devs won't get lazy now and actually put out updates for Extra Life regularly. I've seen that they wanna start making a 3D game if they reach 30k per month and while that would be cool, it would also be problematic because devs doing several games at the same time never ends well as the time between updates gets far too long.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Holy crap, the devs are making 10k each month? Damn, I didn't expect this game to be so popular (tho I really like it myself)... I just hope the devs won't get lazy now and actually put out updates for Extra Life regularly. I've seen that they wanna start making a 3D game if they reach 30k per month and while that would be cool, it would also be problematic because devs doing several games at the same time never ends well as the time between updates gets far too long.
Yeah and don't start a new game.. good updates.. keep it up.. finish game.. your reputation will than carry you and you can release one of your other game ideas. That is how most developers work on sites like DL.

Reactions: unformatty

Gari Fuze

Feb 19, 2020
The amount of content in this game is more of an early alpha demo with only 1st, and 2nd days out of 3-5 months of story. While the setting looks promising, a lot of bad decisions about locking out content and having different routes, make an already tiny amount of content even smaller.

The quest log is misleading as well, as it tells you should do something when it is not possible to do it as the game did not go that far yet.

Do I think the author is going to deliver and finish this game - No, moreover he announced already another game, thus twice or thrice slower updates for this work.
Do I think the game is worth 9$? No, not even 1$ for that amount of content.

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
is there NTR and prostitution? my favorite tags.
Let's check the tags in the OP:
Current
2DCG, Male protagonist, Multiple endings, Adventure, Humor, Point & click, Dating sim, Sandbox, Harem, MILF, School setting, Bigs tits, Corruption, Teasing, Female domination, Male domination, Romance, Mobile game, Animated, Anal sex, Vaginal sex, Oral sex

Planned
Ahegao, Group sex, Handjob, Humiliation, Lactation, Lesbian, Pregnancy, Sex toys, Sexual Harassment, Titfuck, tomboy
Big ass, Virgin, Twins, Trainer, Blackmail, Cosplay, Exhibitionism, Footjob, Lesbian, Voyeurism, Slut healing, Mini games

Does this answer your question?

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Current
2DCG, Male protagonist, Multiple endings, Adventure, Humor, Point & click, Dating sim, Sandbox, Harem, MILF, School setting, Bigs tits, Corruption, Teasing, Female domination, Male domination, Romance, Mobile game, Animated, Anal sex, Vaginal sex, Oral sex

Planned
Ahegao, Group sex, Handjob, Humiliation, Lactation, Lesbian, Pregnancy, Sex toys, Sexual Harassment, Titfuck, tomboy
Big ass, Virgin, Twins, Trainer, Blackmail, Cosplay, Exhibitionism, Footjob, Lesbian, Voyeurism, Slut healing, Mini games

Smartest NTR 'enjoyer'...

Netox

Jul 27, 2020
That's usually what happens when someone makes a loli character than decides to cave in to censorship.
Look at it this way, it's not a Japanese game. possibly the Devs would have content for chiaki but between having a loli that pisses off the mob or earning 10k per month, do the math.

Mar 13, 2019
Welp Sadly the dev had to deal with all of this mess from Steam.
It quite weird cause I swear to god I have seen Hardcore Japanese School Girl H game on steam before like Material Girl, etc. Even some of the current Hentai/Adult Tags game that are trending on Steam right now are with School girl as the MC.
So, Im not so sure of why Steam applied this double standard on OP right here.
And If im not mistaken Japan Legal age is 12+ (Not saying its not wrong, just stating its the law of Japan), So Steam should be Ok as long as the Character is 12+ right? But honestly I wouldn't want Chiaki to be lewd anyway while I was playing it.
I would much prefer MC actually be the good guy and save her from her weirdly "overly protective" brother.
Hope Dev could sort it out with Steam soon and Release it on Steam.
I would be shocked if the Dev even goes through it considering his FAQ says that asking for NSFW for Chiaki is an instant ban which means he can't seperate fiction and reality.

• Angry
Reactions: Joe Bamer
Apr 8, 2022
The amount of content in this game is more of an early alpha demo with only 1st, and 2nd days out of 3-5 months of story. While the setting looks promising, a lot of bad decisions about locking out content and having different routes, make an already tiny amount of content even smaller.

The quest log is misleading as well, as it tells you should do something when it is not possible to do it as the game did not go that far yet.

Do I think the author is going to deliver and finish this game - No, moreover he announced already another game, thus twice or thrice slower updates for this work.
Do I think the game is worth 9$? No, not even 1$ for that amount of content.
Game Devs always seem to pull one over gamers since most gamers are idiots

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
Current

Planned

no it doesn't cuz anything can change and devs can lie anytime they want

Reactions: boubanana
4.00 star(s) 183 Votes