ymousanon55

Apr 19, 2022
idk if anyone has posted one yet but here's a file for those of you who want cheats and full gallery right off the bat

just put this file in your save folder and you're good to go

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mad Max: Creampie

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
idk if anyone has posted one yet but here's a file for those of you who want cheats and full gallery right off the bat

The anonfiles link always tells me "502 Bad Gateway nginx".

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Was this game censored? Did anything get removed from it?
Apparently, the author is about to remove Chiaki's child sprites and replace them with young adult sprites, though I'd almost consider that an improvement. Also, the standard rpa game archive was recently replaced with a stranged encrypted filetype that no one's been able to crack so far.

Apr 8, 2022
Apparently, the author is about to remove Chiaki's child sprites and replace them with young adult sprites, though I'd almost consider that an improvement. Also, the standard rpa game archive was recently replaced with a stranged encrypted filetype that no one's been able to crack so far.
That's usually what happens when someone makes a loli character than decides to cave in to censorship.

shifu01

May 19, 2020

dat file looks kinda sus lol,its safe?

MonkeyMonkz

Feb 8, 2019
If you guys want a fix for the money problem, install unren and put "money=xxx" to whatever value you want.

Like so: money=500

To open the console after installing unren, just press Shift+O.

Edit: Btw, does anyone know how to get the scene with Yasuka in a thong and the one where Noriko has her feet in the MC's face? It says i've reached the end of V0.2 but i didn't see those scenes.

When i install UnRen to add Console, it takes me to Youtube video and the game itself shut down

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
When i install UnRen to add Console, it takes me to Youtube video and the game itself shut down
Look for this post, it explains why he had.

Hi everyone, I hope everyone is doing well?
The time is going by so fast it's getting frustrating. A lot of progress has been made in the last few days. Improvements for you as well as for me.
I want to share with you my progress as well as the mistakes I have made and how I am progressing to correct them, this is my way of thanking you for your support and maybe my mistakes will be useful in some way.
The first thing that will make my life easier is to finally use Git for versioning extra life, it was not the case before(shame on me). I was keeping each version like it was a treasure but the more time passed, the more difficult it became to find my way around.
Today, I make all the modifications I need, I send it on the repo and when I come back the next day I know exactly what I modified, it's just magic.
In terms of security, some things will change, during the month of March, I noticed that some devs were using extra life assets without authorization for their own games. This kind of thing may happen more in the future and I can't monitor everything that others do.
From the next version, it will no longer be possible to extract the game archives, everything will be encrypted in a different way from other Renpy games. Unren type utilities will not work anymore. These changes will be transparent to you, but a beta will still take place to make sure that everything works correctly for everyone.
There will be a new survey in April about Chiaki, so things are going to get interesting so don't miss it. Should Chiaki become lewdable?
Oh, one last thing, there is still some content left with Asami, so you will be pleased to have a little update in April.
And the best for the end, the announcement of a new game in a few days.
Take care of yourself, thanks to all of you who help to finance this project. I am certainly repeating myself but without you, this project would be nothing.

PS: And my birthday is on April 20th :p

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
If you really want to change some basic stats (like money and stuff like that), get an older version of the game, do the usual trick then save your game.

Save files will still carry the altered stats even when you upgrade your version.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Started playing this after avoiding it for a while (I was gonna wait for more content) and I gotta say it's awesome and the art is absolutely fantastic... sadly it still didn't take long for me to complete all the missions so far. When the bar is filled for a character it's done right? In any case, I'm really looking forward to more.

MonkeyMonkz

Feb 8, 2019
If you really want to change some basic stats (like money and stuff like that), get an older version of the game, do the usual trick then save your game.

Save files will still carry the altered stats even when you upgrade your version.

I try to copy older version rpy files to the latest version of this game..uh huh, no can do that. Still sending me the Spanish video.hahaha

Thanks for the suggestion. Will do that. Cheers!

4.00 star(s) 183 Votes