label lala:
$ money += 5000
return
init 999 python:
def lala1():
renpy.call_in_new_context("lala")
config.keymap["lala2"] = ["K_TAB"]
init 999 python:
config.underlay.append(renpy.Keymap(lala2=lala1))

result of that ll be +5000 money when u ll press "K_TAB" (tabulation key). u wanna change key or add more keybindings? ok, u can read it from file \renpy\test\testkey.py from ANY OTHER NORMAL game, cuz dev in that game removed even that.
u dnt know what variables exist? not a problem, just use saveeditonline.com.
have a nice play, players, have a nice buttheart, dear dev.

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
There are cheat code you can use in the game, then of course, it is necessary to unlock the cheat menu by finding the money on all the boards but people have made a walkthrough accessible to all on the discord.

Code:
more = +5000¥
SexyLady = Yasuka always wear babydoll
MilfIsLife = Yasuka nude mode
VanillaYasuka = Yasuka default outfit
PyjamaParty = Noriko always wear pyjama
TsundereIsLife = Noriko nude mode
VanillaNoriko = Noriko default outfit
WaitThatsIllegal = Chiaki nude mode
PureTomboy = Asami always wear her jacket
MidTomboy = Asami without ugly jacket
WhatIsThat = Asami always wear ugly dress
TomboyIsLife = Asami nude mode (doesn't work at 0.4.91)
VanillaAsami = Asami default outfit
OppaiIsLife = Sakuya nude mode
VanillaSakuya = Sakuya default outfit
NetoriIsLife = Natsume nude mode
VanillaNatsume = Natsume default outfit
MacumbaEverywhere = Try this, trust me

Last edited by a moderator:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
cant go past page 10 on the save menu. can that be increased or are we stuck with 10? im not there yet but just curiou since i tend to save often.
This message is from 1 year ago and we still don't have more than 10 save page... I'm person who save a lot aswell for remembering story when game got update with looking them etc. I gues im gonna hold this game until it got 999+ save page like all other Renpy games... It looks great thats for sure but without enough save page i don't think its playable. At least people like me.

RNGeusEX Adding more save page is someting hard? Or you think you can do it with little fix update? I'm honestly suprissed no one ever asked more save page. But it would be great if you add more pages like all other Renpy games.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Look-see

ubb90078

May 28, 2019
This game has a bojack horseman reference dev is a person of culture i see one of the best shows ever, anyway definitely on my radar this games seem like it will shape up to be something really good great art and premise hope it goes well

MangoIces

Aug 9, 2017
Nice Art style, The stepmom really active my neuron.
Here a suggestion for Game creator, you could put the game on Steam as Early Access for 5 or 7 dollar. I would definitely buy it instantly. I have seen alot of game in F95 right now is doing this.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Nice Art style, The stepmom really active my neuron.
Here a suggestion for Game creator, you could put the game on Steam as Early Access for 5 or 7 dollar. I would definitely buy it instantly. I have seen alot of game in F95 right now is doing this.
And they are doing the changes necessaries to be there by lewding *i mean* remaking a character who will be legal.
Nice work! Too bad as always lack of updates :(
All Nice Work always need time.

Reactions: klebin

MangoIces

Aug 9, 2017
And they are doing the changes necessaries to be there by lewding *i mean* remaking a character who will be legal.

All Nice Work always need time.
Well is there a legal issues for a character? I mean School girl should be fine for steam right? And maybe have a "softer" route with the step sister this game could be a really solid VN game, I love the UI too its clean yet effective. I really could see this game become those old Japan style gal game where theres multiple route of ending for each character and you have to balance between the girl route and earning money to buy stuff. But anyway hope they could solve their problem with Steam.

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes