DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Noriko doesn't have a "love" path. Noriko's paths are sub, dom and blackmail.
If you are as aggressive as possible in both replies to her you get the blackmail route, where you blackmail her into sexual acts.
If you are a bit aggressive you get the dom route and her scenes will have you taking charge.
If you try to be as nice as possible to her you get the sub route and her scenes will be of her dominating you.

Both the dom and sub route have her enjoying it and wanting to do more with you, so that's probably as closely as a "love" route you are going to get and you should just pick whether you prefer to be the dom or the sub.

You don't actively choose a masturbate or blowjob scene. Her paths are just dependend on those early replies to her.
Her blackmail path has a blowjob scene.
Her dom route has you feeling her up and finding her masturbating later.
Her sub route has her giving you a footjob. I don't know if this one has her masturbating scene as well, I never picked it.
This is the one thing in the game I hope doesn't change and something I felt was missing from a lot of Japanese VNs. The MC doesn't just forgive and forget (in the blackmail and Dom route) the moment he realize that she actually has feelings for him. The things she did to him in the previous life are unforgivable so (at the moment) the best he treats her as is a sexual toy.

This is the one thing that could make or break this game for me (well, her route at least) is if the MC just suddenly start treating her nicely despite everything. It killed me in some JP VNs where the MC did this for his former bully turned plaything turned lover, like you're really gonna forget all that simply because she confessed to you? Come on, mate.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
This is the one thing in the game I hope doesn't change and something I felt was missing from a lot of Japanese VNs. The MC doesn't just forgive and forget (in the blackmail and Dom route) the moment he realize that she actually has feelings for him. The things she did to him in the previous life are unforgivable so (at the moment) the best he treats her as is a sexual toy.

This is the one thing that could make or break this game for me (well, her route at least) is if the MC just suddenly start treating her nicely despite everything. It killed me in some JP VNs where the MC did this for his former bully turned plaything turned lover, like you're really gonna forget all that simply because she confessed to you? Come on, mate.
Domming someone and treating them as nothing but a sexual toy are very different things. I don't get the feeling from him in the dom route that he greatly resents her. On the contrary he seems to be surprised that she enjoys and wants to get dommed more.

Besides mc (or his father) is the reason why the family is in so much debt and I think he remembers them all commiting suicide or getting killed.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017

Which games are you referring to, btw? They sound potentially interesting.

Also the impression that I got was that she may have falsely accused you on what's-his-face's say so, along with trying to get the money to whichever group was owed it.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Which games are you referring to, btw? They sound potentially interesting.

Also the impression that I got was that she may have falsely accused you on what's-his-face's say so, along with trying to get the money to whichever group was owed it.
Just look up any harem Japanese VN, there's usually a 60-70% chance one of the capturable girls is the mean girl who either bullies you or one of the heroines who is already close to you.

Hmm, really? I must have either missed or forgot that if it was mentioned. I usually just skip through the parts I've already read, maybe it's time for a re-read.

Domming someone and treating them as nothing but a sexual toy are very different things. I don't get the feeling from him in the dom route that he greatly resents her. On the contrary he seems to be surprised that she enjoys and wants to get dommed more.

Besides mc (or his father) is the reason why the family is in so much debt and I think he remembers them all commiting suicide or getting killed.
They aren't the same, but you absolutely can dominate someone while treating them like a sexual toy. And yes, he still resents her even in the dom route he's just not as aggressive with it as he is in the blackmail route. Resent and sexual interest are not complete opposites, you can be sexually interested in someone you resent. Though, I will admit I did lump the two routes together, he definitely treats her as a sexual toy in the blackmail route I sadly can't say that about the Dom route.

I believe it was his father and that's immaterial, nothing to do with him. He just felt bad for not helping Yasuka out more as he was pretty much a "leech" for them. iirc, Sakura is the one that commits suicide due to being tricked by the douchebag guy. Noriko got killed due to her interactions with the wrong people (most likely the group his "friend" is tied to) and his only reason (so far) for having her avoid that fate was because it broke Yasuka who he has great respect for.

So yeah, still hoping for no actual love route for Noriko and it'll take some reeeeeeeeeally good writing on the dev's part to change that.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Just look up any harem Japanese VN, there's usually a 60-70% chance one of the capturable girls is the mean girl who either bullies you or one of the heroines who is already close to you.

Hmm, really? I must have either missed or forgot that if it was mentioned. I usually just skip through the parts I've already read, maybe it's time for a re-read.

The bit about the money I think is pretty strongly implied, but the reason for the false accusation is more speculation on my part. It's the only thing that makes sense IMHO.

They aren't the same, but you absolutely can dominate someone while treating them like a sexual toy. And yes, he still resents her even in the dom route he's just not as aggressive with it as he is in the blackmail route. Resent and sexual interest are not complete opposites, you can be sexually interested in someone you resent. Though, I will admit I did lump the two routes together, he definitely treats her as a sexual toy in the blackmail route I sadly can't say that about the Dom route.

I believe it was his father and that's immaterial, nothing to do with him. He just felt bad for not helping Yasuka out more as he was pretty much a "leech" for them. iirc, Sakura is the one that commits suicide due to being tricked by the douchebag guy. Noriko got killed due to her interactions with the wrong people (most likely the group his "friend" is tied to) and his only reason (so far) for having her avoid that fate was because it broke Yasuka who he has great respect for.

So yeah, still hoping for no actual love route for Noriko and it'll take some reeeeeeeeeally good writing on the dev's part to change that.
Does anyone know of any games with stuff like the Noriko route in this game or the Asuka stuff in Waifu Academy?

tytyty2999

May 7, 2021
can any1 tell me how to use this: for gallery unlocker? I'm kinda new in here and it do not work for me

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Does anyone know of any games with stuff like the Noriko route in this game or the Asuka stuff in Waifu Academy?
Depends on what you mean. Do you just mean on turning a hostile woman into a LI? If you want the mc to be aggressive like the other poster, then no. If you don't mind the mc being nice to them then summertime saga arguably has two.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Is the patreon just mainly to financially support the dev considering he's the OP of this forum and allowing links to the game?
In a sense... But the team is into other plattforms as suscribestar, and besides they are considering to be part of "steam ecosystem" by doing some little reworks to match or fit into their rules.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
In a sense... But the team is into other plattforms as suscribestar, and besides they are considering to be part of "steam ecosystem" by doing some little reworks to match or fit into their rules.
A bit of a shame in my opinion since the original design has some potential, but if it's for the good of the game (and the author, of course) I'm all for it.

durararain

Feb 25, 2022
I'm having an error on the new version, anyone know how to fix this?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 673, in main
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
File "renpy/execution.py", line 921, in run_context
File "00start.rpyc", line 282, in script
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I'm having an error on the new version, anyone know how to fix this?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 673, in main
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
File "renpy/execution.py", line 921, in run_context
File "00start.rpyc", line 282, in script
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
You copy an incomplete error message, if by casualty your error at the end of the message it's something like this "ExtraLife 0.4.9" you must known that it's an old version, last is 0.4.91
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DanieruOwO

Jun 14, 2018
Fucking perfect vn, thank you!
How about translation on a shitty slavic language (russian)? I could help you with this.
And, please, update the route faq..

4.10 star(s) 179 Votes