Rexin12

Jul 15, 2021
I can't find all the hidden money in the restraint even with the little question mark tool. Am I just blind?

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Also I got to what was apparently the end of the special version (I got a popup saying that was the end of that version) and loaded up my save in the other version since I saw it was an option, and all I got was 1 more scene with Asami and then I got another popup saying that was the end of that version.

---

Okay so apparently the only difference is her outfit, but honestly I played the special version first so I don't even remember what's different about it... Oh well.

Last edited:

IndustryofTime

May 14, 2021
View attachment 1194374

Overview:
What if you had a new chance in life? What if you could make it better than all those years of misery and harassment?
What if you could get revenge on all the people who wronged you and get what you always desired....
What will you do, with this chance as you wake up in a youthful body, thirty years in the past?
The choice is yours.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-17
Release Date: 2022-04-16
Developer: RNGeusEX - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.91
Language: English, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Animated Version:
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Other: TORRENT*

Noriko Special (0.4.3):
Win/Linux: - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - -
Android: - PIXELDRAIN - -

Extra: Walkthrough - Gallery Unlocker

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1229270 View attachment 1194364 View attachment 1194362 View attachment 1194562 View attachment 1287822 View attachment 1194368 View attachment 1194370 View attachment 1287823 View attachment 1194372 View attachment 1194371 View attachment 1194416 View attachment 1287824
Great game, Hasteful to see the final product

Reactions: forbiddentwo

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
how is the corruption route i dont know if i feel comfortable doing that in this game when in the future alot of these characters ended up committing suicide
Honestly the mc doesn't really do any corrupting even on that route. A different girl ends up doing all of that instead. I heavily doubt this corruption route will lead to suicide or anything of the sort in future updates.
I personally still prefer the love route. On her corruption route she seems to end up tying a lot of her self-worth to her relationship with the mc and pleasing him. And I personally like her happy, self confident self better.

Edit: In case you want to know more what effect the corruption has on azami then

Last edited:

S4b3rz

Jun 3, 2019
Wasn't sure what to expect when I tried this game, but I have to say, I love what I've seen so far. Keep up the great work!

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Honestly the mc doesn't really do any corrupting even on that route. A different girl ends up doing all of that instead. I heavily doubt this corruption route will lead to suicide or anything of the sort in future updates.
I personally still prefer the love route. On her corruption route she seems to end up tying a lot of her self-worth to her relationship with the mc and pleasing him. And I personally like her happy, self confident self better.

Edit: In case you want to know more what effect the corruption has on azami then
I'm hoping at least we get her in the dress for the love route that she had in the corruption route before she changed to the black outfit. It really suited her so it's a shame she only has it for like one scene.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Whats should I pick for Noriko if I want the Love Path ? I saw the walkthrough you can choose between Masturbate and BJ but im not sure what of both them are supposed to lead in the long run.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Whats should I pick for Noriko if I want the Love Path ? I saw the walkthrough you can choose between Masturbate and BJ but im not sure what of both them are supposed to lead in the long run.
Noriko doesn't have a "love" path. Noriko's paths are sub, dom and blackmail.
If you are as aggressive as possible in both replies to her you get the blackmail route, where you blackmail her into sexual acts.
If you are a bit aggressive you get the dom route and her scenes will have you taking charge.
If you try to be as nice as possible to her you get the sub route and her scenes will be of her dominating you.

Both the dom and sub route have her enjoying it and wanting to do more with you, so that's probably as closely as a "love" route you are going to get and you should just pick whether you prefer to be the dom or the sub.

You don't actively choose a masturbate or blowjob scene. Her paths are just dependend on those early replies to her.
Her blackmail path has a blowjob scene.
Her dom route has you feeling her up and finding her masturbating later.
Her sub route has her giving you a footjob. I don't know if this one has her masturbating scene as well, I never picked it.

Mimimon

Jan 28, 2018
cheat codes
more = +5000¥
SexyLady = Yasuka always wear babydoll
MilfIsLife = Yasuka nude mode
VanillaYasuka = Yasuka default outfit
PyjamaParty = Noriko always wear pyjama
TsundereIsLife = Noriko nude mode
VanillaNoriko = Noriko default outfit
WaitThatsIllegal = Ckiaki nude mode
PureTomboy = Asami always wear her jacket
MidTomboy = Asami without ugly jacket
WhatIsThat = Asami always wear ugly dress
TomboyIsLife = Asami nude mode
VanillaAsami = Asami default outfit
OppaiIsLife = Sakuya nude mode
VanillaSakuya = Sakuya default outfit
NetoriIsLife = Natsume nude mode
VanillaNatsume = Natsume default outfit
MacumbaEverywhere = Try this, trust me
I cant press the cheat in game, how to use the cheat ?

Reactions: forbiddentwo
4.10 star(s) 179 Votes