JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
How to unlock the love path ??
Don't be a dick. :p
But if I remember correctly this are the choices.

First choice dialoge with her:
In your dreams Noriko! <<<Starts Masturbation scene route>>>

A little later you turn off the wifi and click on her PC

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Patchnote 0.5: A new whole story for the yasuka(path love only)

- New story for Yasuka 15000 words (more than the 2 asami's path)
- 6 New CGs + 60 variations - 3 New animations + 31 variations (203 secondes d'animations)
- 6 New Backgrounds + 16 variations
- A new option to display path in the settings
- The interactive events are now flashing, (you can't miss the mp3 player now)
- Optimization of the game performance
- Implementation of a skin system, you can download the skins every month on patreon or subscribestar and then activate them in the game
- the cheat menu has been deactivated, you have to collect the money again in the 6 new places

For android

- The android version of extra life has been optimized and now has a larger interface, more visible choices, larger clickable areas to collect money, you can use gestures to move through the menus
- Added a loading screen for the android version
- Added an icon for the android version

Reactions: VVAR666

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Guys I advise you not to rush, the version you were given is not from me and may be corrupted ;).

Moreover this version has just been released and is bugged so I would be you I would wait a little longer.

And to say that my game is not worth 10$ is a bit disappointing but I guess you can't please everyone

Zador

Dec 11, 2021
Guys I advise you not to rush, the version you were given is not from me and may be corrupted ;).

Moreover this version has just been released and is bugged so I would be you I would wait a little longer.

And to say that my game is not worth 10$ is a bit disappointing but I guess you can't please everyone
Calm down dude, im gonna buy it some day, just stop making me feel guilty like that. Your game is literally the best shit out there rigth now.

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes