induh

Sep 8, 2020
Guys I advise you not to rush, the version you were given is not from me and may be corrupted ;).

Moreover this version has just been released and is bugged so I would be you I would wait a little longer.

And to say that my game is not worth 10$ is a bit disappointing but I guess you can't please everyone
Probablt gonna buy the game when i recieve my fucking salary

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Guys I advise you not to rush, the version you were given is not from me and may be corrupted ;).

Moreover this version has just been released and is bugged so I would be you I would wait a little longer.

And to say that my game is not worth 10$ is a bit disappointing but I guess you can't please everyone
It's not that the game is not worth it but paying that kind of money per update is not. By the time the game is complete it will be over several hundred dollars at that rate. Make it reasonable $2 per update.. you will find more people will pay for the update than.

kaleh

Oct 27, 2020

i cant believe it. 0.5 was amazing. i cant show you my amazement. Im in love with your characters. At some point i was afraid for them really.

besides h scenes, the story and dialogues beyond good. iwas more entertained in story. especially norikos character progression and yasuka... every character had a fitting role... sakuya, kumochi,makumba.

it definitely worth 10 dollars. and ill support you with my best at patreon.
I hope you wont lose your vision. thanks for delivering this amazing story for us.

"Extra Life is a story about reincarnation in a universe inspired by Japanese anime and manga." btw
what specific manga/anime you get inspired by?

May 23, 2020
Is there new femdom content? The last time I visited this threat they told me there was only one scene. I never played the game, but before downloading and playing I prefer to know if there is a femdom route, and if I have the choice of a more hardcore and humillating femdom or is it just light?

ronalddump

Dec 1, 2018

Looking forward to seeing the final product. Thank you for your work. :)

Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
What should i do to progress after last version?..
i seem to be stuck on a loop... could only do one additional training and no more content triggers..

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
My problem is, the last 3 times I've played this game I've had to start over, over and over again, and I've had to hunt for those stupid hidden money things 3 times now and the ones in the park are almost impossible to see. Not to mention, every update has barely added any actual content to the game. So I'm holding my breath. Even if I could support, I'd be hesitant to do so because I actually value story and content, over animations.

TheWando

Dec 22, 2018
It's not that the game is not worth it but paying that kind of money per update is not. By the time the game is complete it will be over several hundred dollars at that rate. Make it reasonable $2 per update.. you will find more people will pay for the update than.
Uhm, it is a one time payment... So only 10 bucks 1 time for this version and future versions...

Normally i would say 10 bucks is a lot for the state the game is in meaning little content. I would wait and see if i would invest after more content. But to me the developer, unlike many others i've seen on the site, keeps his promises and deadlines. To me..., that and of course how amazing the game is, made me believe in this project. Me paying is showing the developer i would love to see it finished and i love his mangement and ethics and hope it will never subside.

I bought it some versions ago because i really want to see this game finished (Noriko femdom path mainly). If i see so many people here jumping on this update, perhaps just download and stop nitpicking on the price and just say you don't want to buy it or don't have the money. :LOL:

May 20, 2019
I like this game.

But why are (almost) everyone either weird, straight up fucking wanker, or someone I will follow them into bathroom and drown them in their own piss?
Yes I am aware this is a game, but what are the chances everyone you interact with all given up the façade? You think this take place in (presumably) Japan people will at least pretend to have manners.
From how most people act I am almost convince this take place in China and I am back home again...

But than again, is not like I ever went to Japan.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I like this game.

But why are (almost) everyone either weird, straight up fucking wanker, or someone I will follow them into bathroom and drown them in their own piss?
Yes I am aware this is a game, but what are the chances everyone you interact with all given up the façade? You think this take place in (presumably) Japan people will at least pretend to have manners.
From how most people act I am almost convince this take place in China and I am back home again...

But than again, is not like I ever went to Japan.
social credit -1000

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
So i dled the new version 5.0 of the game from the op but when i play it says the story will continue in ver 5.0 and interacting with yasuka doesnt do anything. How do i get the new yasuka content. I heard from tge dev that the version leaked here is buggy or corrupted? Am i the only one experiencing this progression block?

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes