Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
I can't believe a game like this doesn't have the incest tag.

Or is it the usual, "landlord and roommate" kind of thing?

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I think an issue seems to be that - the paths with not as many images/scenes don't have clear warnings on them currently.
For example - if you go for "corrupt Asami" path you will get twice as many sex scenes (both the scenes in the "gf path" and also the extra scenes) - aka you may miss out on content.
Similarly - I recall that Noriko had more scenes if you were a dick to her, while if you were a sub you only got like 2 scenes (1 where she put her foot in your face and another where she just stepped on your D - no other scenes were present in that "sub" path)

So basically - to get the most content possible you literally need to - 1. corrupt Asami. 2. be a dick to Noriko from the start. If no one told you about it, you'd miss out on numerous scenes.

Also you need to start a new game if you had old saves - otherwise new content doesn't start.

Finally - it notes that you can continue the main story separate from Asami path - but I'm 100% sure that to get to Yasuka path you need to continue doing the Asami path, so the instructions are kinda lying about it.

It just kinda sucks that while there's a good amount of story and scenes to go around, parts of it are hidden behind other routes that you might not even notice, and you might select a path where you're missing out on saucy scenes. If there's a good amount of content on each route, then that's fair, but right now the game is in development and every bit of sex scenes is precious.E

Edit: I just tried to get Noriko path open through dom and the BJ scene didn't start? I wonder if Noriko scenes aren't part of the current release (the old saves still opened up and the BJ scene still seems to be in the files?)

Last edited:
Reactions: unformatty

spaceman92

Jul 26, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sorry after who's death
idk if you've been paying attention to earlier dialogue but the MC is transported into the past from a future in which his life is shit, there are little bits of exposition in which he talks about what happened to the characters in the future he came from

Reactions: Harem Trooper
Feb 28, 2021
So how do you activate Yasuka's route exactly?
I've started a new game, went the beta route, got the option to sleep with Yasuka. Slept with her enough times that she's sleeping without her babydoll... and that's it for me. How do you advance it further? I already got the restaurant job.

EDIT : I've also started Asami's friendship route. Does that deactivates Yasuka's Love route?

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
So how do you activate Yasuka's route exactly?
I've started a new game, went the beta route, got the option to sleep with Yasuka. Slept with her enough times that she's sleeping without her babydoll... and that's it for me. How do you advance it further? I already got the restaurant job.
Im pretty sure you need to progress with the other girls further too since later in dialog with Sakuya she mentiones that MC is already doing naughty things with Asami, Noriko and now Yasuka.

FreddyBobs

Jul 23, 2017
Well it won't run for me, i just get this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
UnpicklingError: invalid load key, '<'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 79, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 192, in load_appropriate_file
File "renpy/script.py", line 179, in load_file

Edit: nvm, I added something that it didn't like. works fine now its removed

Feb 28, 2021
Im pretty sure you need to progress with the other girls further too since later in dialog with Sakuya she mentiones that MC is already doing naughty things with Asami, Noriko and now Yasuka.
Oh. That's currently impossible due to Sakuya's bug. Do you have a save I could use?

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Its not dumb lmao, if i like cliche time travel games, welp to bad ya even dummer:KEK:
To be honest, time travel games are kinda boring since it repeats everything I already saw but here I make a exception.
We as the player know what horrible path the waifus will take and its in our hands if we will save them or not. Since I really like the art and I really like how the characters are portrayed I enjoy this game. At this point I dont see what would bothers me.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
This game is so gooooooooooooooooooooood. I really wish for voice in the game
Oh damn dude, that would be awesome. But im not sure if this the dev. even wants. Im not so sure how costly it will be. And then you have to compare them between the Western and Asia Voice actors. From my experiences, the western VA are cheaper but they the quality is...mixed. While Japanese/Korean VA have the best quality I ever heard and many of them just want some 10$. (I know it because I already did commissions lol).

Lalalah

Sep 6, 2019
PC:

MAC:

Android:

- Talking to sakuya, Netoru or Yasuka at the wrong time of the day was sending you back to the main menu.
- Moving forward in the day with the skip time button could break the story. Some passages are now blocked so that the events take place in the right order.
- Sakuya's chest was visible when she was dressed
- Fixed names that were not displayed correctly
- Fixed an asami animation that was not displayed correctly
- Spelling correction
- Fix minor bugs

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Well it won't run for me, i just get this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 79, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 192, in load_appropriate_file
File "renpy/script.py", line 179, in load_file

Edit: nvm, I added something that it didn't like. works fine now its removed
0x52_urm ? or unren-0.91 ? xd I cant add it either

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
I have the lastest save from version before this,, and, to start Yasuko Love Route, just sleep in your bedroom, and then choose the choice "Sleep with Yasuko".. dunno if this work for everyone...

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes